Business Partnership(wife) proof of income for Multi O visa

Well,

My wife and I have had a going concern for four years now without in the forseeable future of closing the venture.

A coffee and cake business grossing around 150000 baht per month.

Now I am NOT interested in the non imm B visa for this as we did look into it and it can be quite complex especially for wife.

However I am interested to see if anyone here has a business partnership with their wfe and is using the income for proof of income for a Multi O visa.

First things to consider obviously

Making a bonified business partnership via a local lawyer.

I would NOT be working in the business but only be a Partner in the business.

Concerning income I've read that people use gross figures for monthly income.

Documents would have to be made via al ocal lawyer concerning a gross monthly income.

I am just thinking about this as just say this is a scenerio

We have the gross yearly income coming in from the coffee shop.

Perhaps 200000 in a Thai Bank account.

Would 40000 baht have to be put into my account via the partnerships named account?

If proof of business partnership income was all done via a local lawyer would this be feasable.

Am I barking up a wrong tree here or is there a possibility for this concerning showing proof of income for a multi o visa

I would only be interested in setting up a genuine partnership and obtaining documentaion proof of (40000) per month via a lawyer.

I was also told that if able to this I could get the legal income proof documents further verified at a local consulate.

Hopw someone can enlighten.

Kirbicus

Proof of income from within Thailand is shown with tax papers, as earning an income in Thailand you should pay taxes. Proof from outside of Thailand is shown with a letter from your embassy.

There is the option of showing 400,000 baht in a bank account in your name only. Money must be there for at least 2 months.

He is talking about a multi O visa from a Consulate it seems? There is no Consulate requiring proof of income to my knowledge (only that a specified amount in an account is shown). So what is accepted will be up to the Consulate involved as there is no standard to quote. So far it seem only condition has been account balance amount shown. In some case money has been accepted on accounts outside Thailand and for others only inside Thailand.