Thai Men And Their Disappearing Acts!

BKKgoddess

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. sorry to say i think the ladies are right

I think hes just not that into you>>>>

Just forget him and stop being naive..if he wanted to be with you he would knocking on your door or at the airport.

I am married to a thai and when they are keen ,,,they are so keen .

Hope you feel better.

good luck

Hi. sorry to say i think the ladies are right

I think hes just not that into you>>>>

Just forget him and stop being naive..if he wanted to be with you he would knocking on your door or at the airport.

I am married to a thai and when they are keen ,,,they are so keen .

Hope you feel better.

good luck

Hey! Not JUST Thais but men in general.... if they are keen they are THERE. If not? CHE SERA! :o

• 2 weeks later...

hello, back again though only briefly. have been far too busy having a life and getting over that last ######. So here's an update....

Travelled out of BKK on a little holiday with my mates and went to find out what the hel_l was going on. Had to hunt the bastard down through several freinds of his. When i found him he said he's had a motorbike accident and bust his phone and that's why i couldnt get through to him - and my number was in it so he couldnt call me. All <deleted> i reckon. Anyway, we started talking throught hings when he said he had to go but that he's come to an island with us the next day. The git never turned up or called. when i got back from the island i found he'd had a punch up with his best mate over me and buggered off back to his changwat. Apparantly his mate kicked off asking why he was treating me so badly, and my guy accused him of wanting me and got all posessive and the punches flew! Well I shed a few tears and returned to BKK but soon after found myself two new fellas! If the other one ever returns, it'll be too late. His loss. <deleted>.

Anyway, on to more recent issues. Met a lovely guy, was seeing him for a couple of weeks, things were going really well. He buggered off on business for a few days. I found another man. Tried to swing the two of them but got found out and now the 1st one wants nothing more to do with me. Feel terribly guilty and am a bit concerned i may have missed out on something good there, but the second one has talent enough to keep me satisfied and is as sweet as pie other than he wants me to be his mia luang (meaning he'll have mia nois??!!) but wants me to be monogamous to him. Well <deleted> to that.

Anyway that's enough of my sordid saga for now. i'm glad i'm keeping you all entertained! I'd better go and live out the next episode!

oh yeah, forgot to add that apparantly his grandmother is sick/dying and he's under pressure to provide his family with money for this purpose. And ever since he changed jobs and started hanging around with these total cock suckers he's been lying his arse off to all and sundry and acting like a prick. so there you have it, maybe he'll grow up maybe he wont, either way i wont be waiting.

hello, back again though only briefly. have been far too busy having a life and getting over that last ######. So here's an update....

Travelled out of BKK on a little holiday with my mates and went to find out what the hel_l was going on. Had to hunt the bastard down through several freinds of his. When i found him he said he's had a motorbike accident and bust his phone and that's why i couldnt get through to him - and my number was in it so he couldnt call me. All <deleted> i reckon. Anyway, we started talking throught hings when he said he had to go but that he's come to an island with us the next day. The git never turned up or called. when i got back from the island i found he'd had a punch up with his best mate over me and buggered off back to his changwat. Apparantly his mate kicked off asking why he was treating me so badly, and my guy accused him of wanting me and got all posessive and the punches flew! Well I shed a few tears and returned to BKK but soon after found myself two new fellas! If the other one ever returns, it'll be too late. His loss. <deleted>.

Anyway, on to more recent issues. Met a lovely guy, was seeing him for a couple of weeks, things were going really well. He buggered off on business for a few days. I found another man. Tried to swing the two of them but got found out and now the 1st one wants nothing more to do with me. Feel terribly guilty and am a bit concerned i may have missed out on something good there, but the second one has talent enough to keep me satisfied and is as sweet as pie other than he wants me to be his mia luang (meaning he'll have mia nois??!!) but wants me to be monogamous to him. Well <deleted> to that.

Anyway that's enough of my sordid saga for now. i'm glad i'm keeping you all entertained! I'd better go and live out the next episode!

Welcome back! I'm sure everybody is happy to see you're safe and sound and learned in the meantime HOW to play around now :D

Oh...and to your later post (here under) about his grandma's sickeness.....are you sure it's his grandma and not the Buffalo? :D

:o

LaoPo