Beef Ribs?

FireMedic

I can see the archived posts about beef ribs from 2008. Any updates on where to buy decent beef ribs? I was thinking maybe Makro but I haven't made it up there yet. Are there any real butcher shops with beef around Karon? I don't mean the Kata Markets, real butcher shops.

Not only have I not found any, I've lost hope. I've tried asking local chefs, meat market vendors, and anyone who would listen. No luck anywhere.

Pork ribs are very available and IMO way better than beef ribs.

Not only have I not found any, I've lost hope. I've tried asking local chefs, meat market vendors, and anyone who would listen. No luck anywhere.

Thats kinda like a guy is asking where to buy Wild Turkey 101[because thats what HE wants] and you tell him :

Smirnoff Vodka is very available and IMO way better than Wild Turkey 101....rolleyes.gif

Thats kinda like a guy is asking where to buy Wild Turkey 101[because thats what HE wants] and you tell him :

Smirnoff Vodka is very available and IMO way better than Wild Turkey 101....rolleyes.gif

Brilliant... He's looked high and low and hasn't found them. Nor have you and I've never seen them anywhere in this country as well. So, time to get over it and move on...

Used to get frozen racks of beef ribs on special in the states at 99 cents a pound. Two big racks for 5 bucks (150thb).

Cover them in seasoning, wrap in foil, slow cook them for hours in an oven, bring them out, bbq sauce and on the grill to just cook the outsides a bit, excellent. Meat falling off the bones, lovely.

Sorry OP, haven't seen them here.