Thai police urged to hunt for brazen upskirt peeper

webfact

What's his crime? Peeping? If a girl wears a dress that is basically not more than a shirt ending at crotch level, one must not wonder if young men in immediate distance get kinda overexcited and take a look. Urging the police to hunt for him? Think there are a million other Thai men out there who have committed >real< crimes and even them the police does not catch... &lt;deleted&gt;?

Has the jiggy with it girlfriend murderer been gunned down yet? Guess no, but urging Bkk police to hunt for a peeper, yeah, so important right now, because he committed such a hideous crime... Un-&lt;deleted&gt;##ing-believable! Mickey-Mouse Land at its best again...coffee1.gif

What's his crime? Peeping? If a girl wears a dress that is basically not more than a shirt ending at crotch level, one must not wonder if young men in immediate distance get kinda overexcited and take a look. Urging the police to hunt for him? Think there are a million other Thai men out there who have committed >real< crimes and even them the police does not catch... &lt;deleted&gt;?

Has the jiggy with it girlfriend murderer been gunned down yet? Guess no, but urging Bkk police to hunt for a peeper, yeah, so important right now, because he committed such a hideous crime... Un-&lt;deleted&gt;##ing-believable! Mickey-Mouse Land at its best again...coffee1.gif

Coconut falling on man's head appears to impair vision.

We've all had that moment when, is she or isn't she wearing shorts under that skirt?, we pretend to drop money to get a better peak and .. damn it. she usually is , he just lost the bet with his buddies outside...clap2.gif

Edited by dudu

A post containing a link to another forum has been removed:

10) Not to post commercial spam or to post any promotional links, URLs or addresses to a member's own business or that would lead people to your site. Not to post URL links to other forums . Not to flood, post commercial or for-profit advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and similar solicitations. Any member who violates this prohibition will be banned from all forums on this website.Advertisers are the only members allowed to post links, URL's or addresses to their sites.

I am pretty sure that one could get charged in most countries for something like this. But what would Thaivisa be with out some Thailand-bashing?

Edited by cdnvic
Removed mis-attributed quote

Take a look at the picture again. The guy's gaze isn't fixed upwards, he even doesn't seem to be looking at the girl at all. To me it really looks like the girl is blocking the fridge, and he is quickly taking a look if something he wants to buy is in there. The whole thing probably happened in a split second. Following anybody around and having a quick eye for it, you could make compromising photos of the person.

Well, wow hubba hubba w00t.gif with an advertising skirt like that might as well hang a sign for 10b peep shows. licklips.gif What happened to Thai conservativeness..(not getting undressed until lights are off)

Fetishes come in all sorts and shapes from thigh gap, camel toes, upskirt, panties etc. Without curious boys like him, I wouldn't have such an extensive collection of pics for my most private and self-intimate moments alone.

If that was my daughter, Id take her over my knee for a caning. (also another fetish)

Nice going - Somsak. Suggest to non-blanken the eyes, name the store and location. Both, the lady as well as the peeping tom might be regulars. Sickening somehow though!

You just brought up a very good point, being another fetish perhaps they were both in on it on at agreed time and location and didn't realize a camera would be rolling or made it more erotic knowing there was.

As it is the low season on serious crime the BIB have nothing better to do but to close the Greater Bangkok perimeter and do a house to house hunt for this menace to society......please dear netizens, stop wasting police time, BIB have got better things to do. Downskirt, upskirt, downblouse...who cares? No harm done!