Doomsday in Thailand? Are you ready?

Cheapcharly

Is it safer to live in Thailand or Europe/USA when the shtf?

Seem Thailand has lot of local food or people know to grow their own food.

When the US$ dollars will collapse and the euro with it(could be anything else) , what will happen? Are you a prepper? (1%of US citizen are preparing(preppering) themselves against the collapse)

Lock and load!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7k3R5B9Tc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by Cheapcharly

I might have had a look until I saw 43 minutes on YouTube. But from the Los Angeles Times preview:

Although many predicted end times dates have come and gone, Brent Sr. and his family are on a mission to assure the world that there will be a doomsday -- it's just a matter of when...

They claim that the apocalypse will be triggered by an electromagnetic pulse, or an EMP. Elucidating this pending fate, he describes an EMP as causing a complete takedown of the power grid system, leaving mankind in the dark ... literally.

OK -- back to Survival! BTW after Doomsday will the TV set still stay open all day?

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 1

Many of us have already lived under the threat of nuclear extinction as the clock neared 12, yet we are still here.

You can live life or spend your life preparing. I'd rather live it, thanks.

Besides, we are a resilient bunch and I think most of us would bob along with whatever is thrown at us.

• Like 2

In Thailand I have a nice home, no taxes, land to grow food on. I'd be okay. In Canada it would be a different thing. There would be land taxes and no land to grow food. It would be almost impossible to live without money in Canada. But I could do it here. It seems half my village already does

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think we are better In Thailand than Europe or USA.

I think USA will be the worse place where to be.

Jail mates released, will run after your children with guns.

You wives will be raped without mercy. Probably you too.

Then your house will be on fire.

I don't think it will last very long in the USA. I predict in 3 years we will have zombies all around the country. Get a copy of mad max 1... And enjoy the show.

Many of us have already lived under the threat of nuclear extinction as the clock neared 12, yet we are still here.

You can live life or spend your life preparing. I'd rather live it, thanks.

Besides, we are a resilient bunch and I think most of us would bob along with whatever is thrown at us.

Yeah yeah, once again we are doomed. I am becoming plain bored with it. I am with 'dingo on this one.

The end of the world is easy to predict. It is that quiet moment when every family in China owns a refrigerator.

The end of the world is easy to predict. It is that quiet moment when every family in India owns a refrigerator.

The end of the world is easy to predict. It is that quiet moment when every family in China owns a refrigerator.

The end of the world is easy to predict. It is that quiet moment when every family in India owns a refrigerator.

Maybe a bit of a stretch, but the end will be when every Indios on Amazon river will own a car and a I-phone...

and has food to put in it.