Woman says cow is her reincarnated husband

Lite Beer

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I understand about reincarnation is that you come back higher "ranked" if you where a good person and lower "ranked" if you where bad.

You make up your mind if a cow is lower or higher in a small Thai village.

why not...

Christians also believe some strange stuff, such as talking snakes donkeys and bushes, dividing the water for walking through the seabed, zombies, virgin birth, demons turned into pigs jumping from a cliff, etc.

Let the religious overcredulous believe what they want as long as it doesn't involve beheadings or bombs and making rules telling others how to live.

Missed a few of those beliefs in my childhood. Zombies? Demons turning into pigs? Jumping from cliffs? Talking donkeys? Edited by Bluespunk

I feel sorry for the lady, she wants taking into care, or needs help, come on think about the impact it will have on her kids.

To me this is a sad story and it looks as though local people have accepted it as normal.

If the young bull was outside and cared for in the normal fashion and she thought the same well o.k. BUT this. local authority should help the lady. Is the village head man sober ????

why not...

Christians also believe some strange stuff, such as talking snakes donkeys and bushes, dividing the water for walking through the seabed, zombies, virgin birth, demons turned into pigs jumping from a cliff, etc.

Let the religious overcredulous believe what they want as long as it doesn't involve beheadings or bombs and making rules telling others how to live.

Missed a few of those beliefs in my childhood. Zombies? Demons turning into pigs? Jumping from cliffs? Talking donkeys?

talking donkey: Numbers 22

demons and pigs who jumped from the cliff: Matthew 8

zombies: Zechariah 14

seems you've got some catching up to do!

:-)

• Like 1

A male calf is not a cow.

Bullock!

(USA definition, not UK definition)

Quite correct sir.thumbsup.gif

The British prefer their bullocks without <deleted>, whereas the Americans prefer their bullocks to remain intact.

This is why the Brits are inclined to say "That's a load of old <deleted> when someone's spouting bull."

Not quite sure what the Thai translation would be. Could be useful here.

• Like 1

According to Nittaya, Fon enters the house as if he owns the place and lays on her husband’s side of the bed after he finishes his meals.

Took a long time and discipline to make my wife understand that I've just changed my "outer" body.

Nothing is impossible in Sisaket. Absolute nothing. Just wondering why all people are starring at me.....- laugh.png

Edited by sirchai

....and of course...... cows never say no........never get headaches........don't play around with other woman....... don't have bad breath from drinking or smoking.....and oh my god that l...o...n...g coarse tongue......wifey's onto a winner here.....

Can't help but notice how knowledgeable you seem to be on the subject Khun Kiwi whistling.gif OK, I'll get my coat ....

....and of course...... cows never say no........never get headaches........don't play around with other woman....... don't have bad breath from drinking or smoking.....and oh my god that l...o...n...g coarse tongue......wifey's onto a winner here.....

Can't help but notice how knowledgeable you seem to be on the subject Khun Kiwi whistling.gif OK, I'll get my coat ....

Coat ? Goat , sheep comes to my mind . An aussie mate of mine told me that Kiwi's wear doublesized boots , I start to figure out why :)

why not...

Missed a few of those beliefs in my childhood. Zombies? Demons turning into pigs? Jumping from cliffs? Talking donkeys?

talking donkey: Numbers 22

demons and pigs who jumped from the cliff: Matthew 8

zombies: Zechariah 14

seems you've got some catching up to do!

:-)

I would but my atheism forbids me to do so. The sisters kept quiet about those little gems. I think whoever wrote them had eaten too many of those funny little mushrooms that grow whenever it rains in the bewilderness. ?