Does Thai food make you gay?

sustento

It true it does make you gay - I wasn't gay until I met my Thai boyfriend/husband years ago he started to cook for me, all the food was bite size and it allowed me to just glare into his eyes much longer and not worry about the knife and fork thing - I think he put a spell on me otherwise I'd have 7 kids instead of a cat.

It true it does make you gay - I wasn't gay until I met my Thai boyfriend/husband years ago he started to cook for me, all the food was bite size and it allowed me to just glare into his eyes much longer and not worry about the knife and fork thing - I think he put a spell on me otherwise I'd have 7 kids instead of a cat.

I'm sure there was a hint of humour in your post with regards to the pussy Todd, oops sorry meant cat, don't tell Jing though because I know he hates them...

I'm sure there was a hint of humour in your post with regards to the pussy Todd, oops sorry meant cat, don't tell Jing though because I know he hates them...

Whilst I profess to be an animal lover, I'll admit I can't stand this pussy. I was furious when I found out we were bringing him on our trip and in the back of my mind how I could bribe customs to deny him entry. :) Of course everything went against my wishes and he's already chewed my brand new flip flops.. He's spoiled rotten by the better half and he eats Thai food - now I'm wondering if the cat is gay?

It's all so confusing if our male, tesicle free, Thai food eating pussy were gay what label would we put on it? would we have the first ladyboy pussy in Thailand?

Edited by ToddWeston
  • Like 1

Anyone who's just eaten Lao sausage stops me being gay.

I love Lao sausage, and I believe you mean "kunchien" (or something like that). Lot's a garlic, some chili.

Do you know a side called "farang kord lao"? It is ham wrapped around these sausages. Delicious! - Has about ten million calories per serving, though.

I love Lao sausage, and I believe you mean "kunchien" (or something like that). Lot's a garlic, some chili.

Do you know a side called "farang kord lao"? It is ham wrapped around these sausages. Delicious! - Has about ten million calories per serving, though.

Lao sausage is one of the many reasons why we bought a pick-up rather than an estate car/van/stationwagon!

Lao sausage is one of the many reasons why we bought a pick-up rather than an estate car/van/stationwagon!

Ouch! cheesy.gif