Electronic Components Shop

jbrain

Most of you who have need of electronic components will know the shop on Thepprasit near the gas station.Always full of customers and many servants behind the counter.

I have noticed over the past few months that their business seems to slow down a bit. The other day I needed some regular components and went there but noticed that there were no customers at all.This was in the middle of the day on Tuesday.There were also only 3 people working at the shop, which is about half of usual.

Further I could establish that from the components I needed they had none in stock. As I said the were regular diodes,mosfets and resistors. Even a 2.2 Ohm resistor they hadn't stock.

From this I can only conclude that recently a similar shop, with probably better stock and prices, must have opened in the area. I don't believe that people have stopped buying components suddenly.

Now, is anyone aware of a new shop in the Pattaya area which has a large stock in electronic components and can point me to it.

Please don't include sweets and candy shop Amorn in your recommendations biggrin.png

Maybe you have seen it allready but,

There is another shop further down Thepprasit ( coming from sukhumvit ) on the same side of the road,

that also sells some components,remotes,car stereo stuff.

I remember the shop location by the reals of speaker wire on a stand in front of the shop, and its almost opposite the Mityon bike shop.