Ladyboys from Thailand to serve in new Danish night club

Lite Beer

Assuming they have any......coffee1.gif

Only one way to find out Blether, get ya kilt to Copenhagen, let them wear it one by one and check em out, might make for an interesting weekend, report back with your results.TA.wink.png

I wonder what Denmark's labor laws regarding "imported" Thai ladyboys are.

Must the club owner employ 4 Danes for every ladyboy he hired? If that's the case the club surely must seem overcrowded even without guests.

And does he need to show a capitalization of 2 million kroner for every ladyboy's work permit? Must be a very rich man, that owner.

And how about import tax? How much is that per "imported" (the article's phrasing, not mine) ladyboy? Or is the tariff by weight, perhaps?

Through dealings with prestigious universities I have learned that there are actually non criminal, non prostitute, non low life ladyboys as well as non criminal, non prostitute, non low life women. Some are even lawyers, veterinarians, nurses, pharmacists. Odds are extremely low you will find such ladyboys or women on walking street or the likes.

• Like 1

It will bring a new meaning to Danish pork.......

" .... Topic is ladyboys.. Not a lot to work with.. Story is not negative.. Nobody got hurt.. Nobody got fooled... There's not even any sex involved.. But, dammit.. Must... Post... Something..... Anything.. ... Why can't it be Sweden. Are meatballs exclusively Swedish... guess they are. Dammit. Denmark. Sigh.. Ok I'm Wikipedi-ing Denmark. Oh God I hope this isn't going to sound desperate. Ah whatever. smile.png " [ Submits post ] smile.png

My brain went through the same process. Dammit, how did I miss "Danish pork"?

May be you have all ready eaten it !.

...so does this make Thailand great or something....

...let's look at the statistics for dysfunctional human beings and families......

....hookers have been exported from Thailand for a long time, for example....

To be a hooker, you either have to be a black american, or play rugby football !