Puppies In Pattaya

english_farang_lady

We have six puppies, just about eight weeks old, each is happy and healthy, they have been vacinated and wormed, now just need loving homes. They are mostly house trained and each knows their name.

Happy to email more photographs upon request. Anyone wishing to come see and meet the pups, please call 010034631 anytime. We speak Dutch, English, German and Spanish and live near Mabprachan Reservoir in Pattaya.

post-23075-1145171877_thumb.jpgpost-23075-1145172141_thumb.jpgpost-23075-1145172232_thumb.jpgpost-23075-1145171935_thumb.jpg

I cant take any of your hands :D , i just wanted to say they are some cute puppies :D

Same here, but I did just buy a new bottle of bar-b-que sauce.............. :o

(sheesh, I was joking. Maybe. Sort of. Perhaps.) :D

Edited by Kerryd

Just a thought - but not much of one I'm afraid. How big do you expect them to grow to?

I already have a Golden who is a bit of a hands full, but my wife did express interest in having another "small" dog.

She then changed her mind. But I'm in the same area, so you never know.

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

Yes very cute! I think we could give at least one of these pups a good home, unfortunately I do not get back to Pattaya until a week on Saturday (29th) but if they are still looking for a good home I will be whizzing up to the lake to have a look see!! :o

I cant take any of your hands :D , i just wanted to say they are some cute puppies :D

we can take two an meet at the korean restaurant, as younger they are as better they taste :D

Seven posts got my hopes up that maybe some of these cute little guys would be lucky and find a new home. In reply to Moby - we had a Golden in Ireland, these dogs are much smaller, more like a smaller size than a border Collie.

Thanks to John who sent me a personal message.