Red Bull heir to be indicted Monday, Thai prosector says

webfact

Sad to say I doubt that there would be much difference for a super wealthy punk kid if it had occurred in the USA or most any other country.

Justice for the rich seldom has any semblance to justice for the poor.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal. Do not post using overly large font.
  • Like 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to say I doubt that there would be much difference for a super wealthy punk kid if it had occurred in the USA or most any other country.

Justice for the rich seldom has any semblance to justice for the poor.

Yes, some people can beat the system. But, at least, in the States, there is rule of law.

When this first broke, there were comparisons to OJ Simpson and other high profile cases in the States. The difference is that those people, although they got off with help from good lawyers, bad prosecution, and bad juries, did, at least, get arrested, locked up, and went to trial. It wasn't just a simple walk. Possibly more important, in the context of societies, most of these people are now treated like lepers. In Thai society, Red Bull Boy will go on like nothing ever happened!

• Like 1

Quote: "The statute of limitations for the speeding charge against Vorayuth is due to expire on Sept 3."

Also when the speeding results in the death of a third person ?

If this is true, I wonder why people shoot each other in this country ??

It's easier to kill somebody by hitting them with a car and then go underground for a year somewhere nice.

Done !! Charges expired !!

Wow....

Fleeing the scene will be hard for the witnesses to cover up. He either stayed or he didn't.

Then that makes it easy for them chooka, ............................. he stayed !

Then the little hurdle is how did he and his car come to be at home and separated from the scene?thumbsup.gif

He's got 4 witnesses, who have just come forward, to prove he wasn't at the scene. He was home sucking on his mummy's tit.

Quote: "The statute of limitations for the speeding charge against Vorayuth is due to expire on Sept 3."

It's easier to kill somebody by hitting them with a car and then go underground for a year somewhere nice.

Wow....

This makes no sense. In a real country with real laws the statue of limitations I believe only applies to charges have not been filed against you. Meaning if you rob a bank, and the police only find out it is you 20 years later,

you cannot be charged with the crime. This bozo has in fact already been charged with assorted crimes

including murder, so the statue of limitations should not apply in this case..

Unless..............perhaps there is a special set of laws for the elites ????

Edited by Scott

Wow....

This makes no sense. In a real country with real laws the statue of limitations I believe only applies to charges have not

been filed against you. Meaning if you rob a bank, and the police only find out it is you 20 years later,

you cannot be charged with the crime. This bozo has in fact already been charged with assorted crimes

including murder, so the statue of limitations should not apply in this case..

Unless..............perhaps there is a special set of laws for the elites ????

Your eyes are now open wide

....Red Bullsh_t....

If I ever win the Lottery ... Im buying Thai citizenship.

Still , the rampant corruption the BiB revel in , has come to bight ( one of) them back. Som nam nah...

Edited by zaZa9

The suspect is staying in England and do not wish to return in Thailand for the next few years anyway...

Wonderful, if you are serious.

Let's imagine he's been staying at Milton Keynes, Bucks, and having a few over dinner (with wine, no coke) chats with Adrian Newey and Christian Horner of Red Bull Racing.

He's had experience driving a Ferrari fast and has the right family connections and credentials.

Mark Webber finishes out the season this year, so maybe a seat as Vettel's team mate next season? whistling.gifwink.png

The suspect is staying in England and do not wish to return in Thailand for the next few years anyway...

Wonderful, if you are serious.

Let's imagine he's been staying at Milton Keynes, Bucks, and having a few over dinner (with wine, no coke) chats with Adrian Newey and Christian Horner of Red Bull Racing.

He's had experience driving a Ferrari fast and has the right family connections and credentials.

Mark Webber finishes out the season this year, so maybe a seat as Vettel's team mate next season? whistling.gifwink.png

He'd be more use as a crash test dummy.

• Like 2

Is there something wrong with him mentally? He looks like an imbecile.

A spoiled, unexposed baby/sissy drunk & on coke. A pus*y.

We've been hearing for a year that he'll be indicted.

If he isn't, hope the family of the deceased policeman can find some sort of compensation.......................................................

They did he paid them 300,000 Baht, or was it 3 Million, I think the lesser amount, but my memory is fading.