What are the attractions of "Thai girls or Thai woman" to western men...

vspin134

Is it the beauty of the asian body...
Is it the easygoing "OK OK no problem ka" mentality...
Is it the cook clean and do everything in the house so we can watch TV and drink beer with buddies all day long (no more lawn work)
Is it that money can buy love in Asia...
Is it because we raise the bar in sexual standard...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Rimmer
Racist comment

For me: Thai women I know appreciate me and respect me ... this is not something I receive from American women - Not from ANY of them. The American woman mantra ... me, me, me, me ... men are stupid, men must be managed...

So - while not all Thai women will treat me with appreciation and respect ... many will ...

So I am not going to continuing doing the same thing - the same way all the while expecting different results...

• Like 2

Gosh what a fascinating topic, never had any discussion on this one. No, not ever.

Will be truly an insight when reading the replies.
Personally im sure that of course it must be something to do with raising the bar sexually

• Like 1

Apart from the many other considerations, Thailand being in the tropics people shower at least twice a day.

My UK ex-wife tended to shower once every other day, even less often in the Winter w00t.gif

And yes, the OK no problem, relax, is a major change of pace for the better.

For me: Thai women I know appreciate me and respect me ... this is not something I receive from American women - Not from ANY of them. The American woman mantra ... me, me, me, me ... men are stupid, men must be managed...

So - while not all Thai women will treat me with appreciation and respect ... many will ...

So I am not going to continuing doing the same thing - the same way all the while expecting different results...

You cannot generalise all American women based on your personal experience. I think the problem is in a place like America the relationship dynamics are on par and men and women are equal. Hence women are maybe not as easy to pick up or please.... Like anything in life you need to work at it!

If you have reached the point where by you are not desirable to an American women then I think that says more about you as an individual than American women.

Thailand on the other hand is like walking into macdonalds when your used to eating at benny hannas. There is more poverty and women are easier to pick up due the often vast gap begween them and western males.

All women are the same, their origin makes no differences. All relationships take work and effort.

• Like 2

I like this one, there is the point of view from sex pats, then the aged gent to the desperados, from my own personal perspective once i got to a certian age back in oz the pickings dried up, even before that the "ladies" were holding back...i just wanna be friends...

Without going into details the roles bettween men and women over 50 in countries like Australia have changed. I eventualy got tired of getting rooted around ( and i had been an active single for 12 ys at that stage) so i decided i would only date asian women in AU, later i extended that to Thailand and ive been better off for it, for me it was a no brainer anyway, the very first girl i ever had a crush on was asian but in those days it was taboo to get involved.

If you like asian women and want to settle down then a country like Thailand is good for you, its good for me, and i like my options.

Now if you made bad choices with your western gfs/wife possible you can make a poor choice in asia as well and this forum is full of them.

There is no concrete fireproof battle plan will get you over the line as far as a thai girl goes, i personaly dont like submissive women and i dont like quite women, the first 2 TGF's were like that but the 3rd is a fire cracker she keeps me on my toes and she shoots from the hip, shes also the youngest, they all come from good middle class familys and all have degrees in real professions ( they go to uni to be a chef there), i set myself a criteria of what i wanted and ive never steered away from it, again not going to go into details but at least these girls earned a good living and wouldnt need to rely on me.

The answer is yes and no and more to everything in orig post, were all differant but were all the same to, were hard wired to be in a couple so the demand is from the girls as well....

LEVI-FAT.jpg

nok-3.jpg

Let's see a picture of you.

This says more about a man than he may realise.

Its reflects what is obtainable to him based on his own worth (character, personality, looks, status, etc)

Of course its understandable why these kind of men would be happier with the options available to them here (and of course there are geniunely well matched thai/farang couples. Just giving the general perspective).

First and foremost the exotic black long hair and black eyes, the novelty wore off after a few months tho.

Still like the slender petite shape, and their weight is suitable to walk my ribs back in location.

Edited by poanoi

Aye but you could pop the fatty one for nowt if you were so inclined.

I'd wager that barring the 95% of the membership here who have the pick of the Thai/Chinese PhD daddy owns half of Bangkok chicks here, the rest of us wouldn't have a chance of the one beneath.....

Yeah and you'd lose that bet, son tongue.png

Sweet. I've had better than the one beneath. I guess you have, too.

• Like 1