Non B Immigrant Rules

Can someone clarify what the mechanics of a non-immigrant multiple entry B Visa is.

I recently received one from Houston and my question is if I use less than 3 months on my first entry do I lose the remaining time on the three months? When I re- enter the country, I suppose I get another three months. My Visa says that I can use it until 2/2005. I suppose that I can come in or out as often as I wish during that period, each time getting three months upon entry. Is that correct?

On the other hand is it possible to get a second multiple entry Visa when this one runs out or would that cause questions among consular officials?

Can someone clarify what the mechanics of a non-immigrant multiple entry B Visa is.

I recently received one from Houston and my question is if I use less than 3 months on my first entry do I lose the remaining time on the three months? When I re- enter the country, I suppose I get another three months. My Visa says that I can use it until 2/2005. I suppose that I can come in or out as often as I wish during that period, each time getting three months upon entry. Is that correct?

On the other hand is it possible to get a second multiple entry Visa when this one runs out or would that cause questions among consular officials?

You get stays of up to 90 days each time you enter Thailand right up to 2/2005 so with wise use you can get up to 15 months stay. Then go get another 12 month visa outside the Kingdom

just to be sure

so if i got the same visa..i mean the non immigrant multy entry b visa..only have to cross a border before three months and the get another three months?is it correct?and it s valid for one year right?because i have heard even multi entry three months is three months..if u go outside thailand u have to come back before the end of the three months but your visa have length of three months ..nothing more..do i misanderstood?

thanks to explain me clearly

just to be sure

so if i got the same visa..i mean the non immigrant multy entry b visa..only have to cross a border before three months and the get another three months?is it correct?and it s valid for one year right?because i have heard even multi entry three months is three months..if u go outside thailand u have to come back before the end of the three months but your visa have length of three months ..nothing more..do i misanderstood?

thanks to explain me clearly

You have unlimited entries for one full year with that visa you have.

A normal multi entry B visa as issued in the USA is valid for a period of one year from date of issue and will have this date stamped on it, so you want to obtain just before travel. If the expiration date on the visa is only 90 days from day of issue then you are correct and would have to obtain a new visa unless you can obtain work permit/extension inside Thailand. But normally this type of visa is single entry only (not multi) and would require a re-entry permit for travel.

A class B visa is issued for business so you must have some reason/proof to be issued one. You can enter/depart at any time during the period the visa is valid and each entry will be stamped for up to 90 days stay in Thailand (if multi entry type). You have to leave/return to obtain another stay stamp of 90 days.

want to be sure because last time at thai embassy they asked me single or multy entry for the non immigrant b visa when i applied for it with the documents of the school i m working for..i said i don tknow so i got single entry..so is this kind of visa can be extended every three months for sure...because i had this problem already and have to be tourist for one month because my degree was rejected by ministry of education

i meant for the next visa i will get dont want to make the same mistake and get single entry ..so it ll be like this....get the non immigrant multy entry b in my country(with documents of the school) and then before end of every three months have to cross the boder get a stamp and then it sextended for 3 months again..am i right?becaus i heard three months is three months even multy entry

IF it is valid until 2/2005 it must be a multiple. There is a line saying number of entries. It will say ONE or MULTIPLE.

about 4 years ago i started a company and went to the thai consulate in burma and received a one year non immigrant B visa. for some reason i received 3 entries. the first entry was used the next day when i returned to thailand. the other 2 entries i used in six weeks by flying back and forth to the US on business. on the fourth entry at the airport i was stamped with a 30 day tourist stamp.

at the time there was no thaivisa.com and my <deleted>' lawyer never told me about a re entry permit.

when i received the non immigrant visa, at the bottom it said "extension of stay not permited" but was crossed out and intialed and signed by the consular . i went to thai immigration and even getting on my knees and begging didn't help. i was a tourist with a company.

just wondering if anyone else has ever had a non immigrant B visa with 3 entries or was this a freak of nature visa from burma.