Chelsea v Man U repeat CTH?

Neeeko

Chelsea play Man utd tonight but it's not on till 2am so I wont be watching it. I've tried to search on the CTH website to see if they have a repeat on tuesday but I cant find anything.. Does anyone know if they will have a repeat and what time also if they do?

I Finnish work at 6pm every day so if anyone can find a repeat after that time, that would be even better!

Thanks!!

I've emailed them and messaged them on Facebook about this... their service is terrible.. The HD is not HD,, Not happy really

Let me know if you get a reply dude.

Their website is terrible, I just to click a Channel and nothing happens, it just takes me to the top of the page.

I've emailed them and messaged them on Facebook about this... their service is terrible.. The HD is not HD,, Not happy really

Their website is terrible, I just to click a Channel and nothing happens, it just takes me to the top of the page.

I don't mean to be rude, but the website does have a schedule which has been working since last week. It shows that CTH is showing a re-run of the game at 9:30 pm tomorrow. Whether that corresponds to what will really happen is not for me to say. I don't have CTH.

Alternatively, try 365sport's free trial. You can then watch the game at any time of day for the next 3 days.

Finally, you can also download the game a couple of hours after its completion from a website like rojadirecta.me,

I don't mean to be rude, but the website does have a schedule which has been working since last week. It shows that CTH is showing a re-run of the game at 9:30 pm tomorrow. Whether that corresponds to what will really happen is not for me to say. I don't have CTH.

Alternatively, try 365sport's free trial. You can then watch the game at any time of day for the next 3 days.

Finally, you can also download the game a couple of hours after its completion from a website like rojadirecta.me,

Maybe it's the web browser I'm using but I can't see anything! You don't sound rude.

with rojadirecta.me can you download any game after they are played and is it in good quality?

Maybe it's the web browser I'm using but I can't see anything! You don't sound rude.

with rojadirecta.me can you download any game after they are played and is it in good quality?

Yes, decent quality. One poster called "GaLaTaMaN" uploads all the games via uploaded.to (or ul.to) that hare shown on Sky and BT in the UK. Have been watching a bit of Bundesliga and French footy on top of the English games. He usually has the games posted within 1-2 hours of the final whistle, so I download and watch the next evening when I get home from work.

• Like 1