PayPal money pending on eBay canda and us?

Hi!

Years a go I sale often on eBay USA , when the dollar looses value I switch to eBay uk!

Now I noticed on eBay USA and Canada that the have a money pending system you not have your money avalible in real!

Before I leve Thailand 5 weeks ago , a russia man purchase thai boxing oil in my shop, on post office was unable to send by air only by sea!

I informed buyer about this that delivery is up to 6 weeks on ground he still give no feedback after contact PayPal money was avalible but not before because feedback was missing !

I still have nearly 800 positive feedback no negative but in past I have never problem with pending, maybe I need more positive sales but when seller never give positive feedback, may the money also never avalible for withdrawal?

PayPal/eBay keep coming up with lame excuses for making their sellers wait for money. I think currently it's about 3 weeks. I've sold more items than the supposed minimum, have 100% positive feedback and greater dollar value than they claim they require, but recently I've not sold much. When I do they quote some nonsense about wanting to assist me to get experience at selling, which makes no sense.

Basically they want to hold onto your money because it's the same as giving them a free loan ... free to them, but not to you.

I will say that for me anyway, when the waiting time is up they have released my money even if the buyer did not leave any feedback. Of course, if the buyer complains that could make it difficult for you to get your money if you have no proof that it's in the mail. From Thailand I only send things by Express Mail Service (EMS) so they can be tracked to destination.

How long have you waited for the payment to clear?

just google "paypal holding money" then google "15000 ebay sellers"

and you will quickly see what is going on

EBAY cut 15000 sellers and paypal have instituted some new policies

mostly aimed at holding funds for new and infrequent sellers