"Royal Thai Consulate Hull visa application requirement changes August 2013"

With the tourist visa valid for two or three entries into Thailand you will not need to leave the country every 60 days, as you can get a 30-day extension following each entry. If it is valid for three entries, make sure to make the last entry before the expiration date of of your visa, regardless of the expiration of your permission to stay, which will probably be a later date if you do the extensions.

The tourist visa valid for more than one entry should theoretically be valid for travel to Thailand for six months from its date of issue but some consulates give it a validity of 180 days.

With the tourist visa valid for two or three entries into Thailand you will not need to leave the country every 60 days, as you can get a 30-day extension following each entry. If it is valid for three entries, make sure to make the last entry before the expiration date of of your visa, regardless of the expiration of your permission to stay, which will probably be a later date if you do the extensions.

The tourist visa valid for more than one entry should theoretically be valid for travel to Thailand for six months from its date of issue but some consulates give it a validity of 180 days.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm based in Chumphon. Immigration come to tesco lotus there every other tuesday (I think) so other than travelling up to Hua Hin it's difficult.

What is the current 30 day extension fee?

Also the visa is 180 days, so if i do a visa run a few days before it expires, am I right in saying i'm still entitle to another 60 days followed by a 30 day extension?

Cheers