PM visits MFA, Klai Kangwon Palace as lawmakers discuss senator elections

Lite Beer

PM visits MFA, Klai Kangwon Palace as lawmakers discuss senator elections
Jeerapong Prasertpolkrung

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The House-Senate joint meeting on Constitution amendment continued for the fifth day on Wednesday with lawmakers discussing senators' election and qualifications.

Meanwhile, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra, who as an MP attended the parliamentary meeting on Tuesday, visited the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to inspect a system related to its close-circuit cameras.

Deputy Prime Minister Yuthasak Sasiprapha and ICT Minister Anudith Nakornthap were also at the MoFA.

In the afternoon, Singaporean Parliament Speaker Halimah Yacob will meet with Yingluck at the Parliament.

At 5pm, Yingluck is scheduled to have an audience with His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej at Klai Kangwon Palace, Prachuap Khiri Khan.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-08-28

Somebody asked a question to her in parliament. Can't have that now. Easy to keep the visits and photo ops going - make people think all this and those trips are hard work, especially when you have to keep shuffling the cabinet, work and DM and take all those skype calls 24/7.