Senator rebuked for complimenting Yingluck's beauty

webfact

And that ladies and gentlemen is the typical Pheu Thai politician! Aren't you glad we have this lot of of people leading this country? clap2.gif

Really? The objection seems to be emblematic of the foolish pettiness that permeates the government and broader society. Reminds me of Q&A sessions of the British parliament that CSPAN used to show late at night... they made for good drinking games for those of us who were history or poli-sci majors.

Did anyone ever 'lick' Margaret Thatcher?

Definitely Dennis.

Probably Ronald.

Maybe Norman.

Alan Clark? In his diaries he said that she was really sexy! Couldn't see it myself, but there is no accounting for taste i suppose! Can't imagine the Gipper on his knees giving it maximum to be honest! But you never know! I would imagine if she ordered him with 'That voice', he would do as he was told! After all, Nancy was busy with Frank Sinatra. Allegedly!

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that ladies and gentlemen is the typical Pheu Thai politician! Aren't you glad we have this lot of of people leading this country? clap2.gif

Really? The objection seems to be emblematic of the foolish pettiness that permeates the government and broader society. Reminds me of Q&A sessions of the British parliament that CSPAN used to show late at night... they made for good drinking games for those of us who were history or poli-sci majors.

Did anyone ever 'lick' Margaret Thatcher?

Ronald Reagan if the story is true..biggrin.png

sick.gif

This is so typical of the "Democrats"! They are unable to debate ideas, they can only make stupid comments on irrelevant remarks! This is why they can't win elections!

Or maybe it's in response to PTPs juvenile and insecure behavior manifested by constant threats to sue people or have the DSI investigate them over trivia?

See what happens when a serious question is asked to the "intellectual" PM / DM? She ignores it. makes not response and leaves. But, hey, if you "win" and election you can do what you want. No need to attend parliament often and bugger answering any questions.