Big brake disc for the Forza 300

dogpoo

Mad Max has them listed. Why don't you go there?

As it has ABS one would think the tires would be the limiting factor not the disk diameter? Not forgetting the front/rear bias for the combined braking?

Maybe the ABS is capable of looking after it all?

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

Mad Max has them listed. Why don't you go there?

As it has ABS one would think the tires would be the limiting factor not the disk diameter? Not forgetting the front/rear bias for the combined braking?

Maybe the ABS is capable of looking after it all?

Have you read my op? Mad Max are selling the big disc so one can only assume it is designed to work!! But then again!!!

So what's wrong with the windshield ? I see they have a clear and a smoked one both 1750 baht?

My wind shield had one hole in the wrong position, it was to high, the only way to make the wind shield fit was to cut the hole as is shown in the picture, the screen came with a nice scratch in the middle, cost me 400฿ to have that sorted. post-166124-13777794678781_thumb.jpg

Can you tell me where you got this windshield or if you had it modified yourself, as this is what i have been looking for for my forza

regards Roger (new member) email [email protected]

think you need to delete your email and send a pm. Edited by yankee99

Can you tell me where you got this windshield or if you had it modified yourself, as this is what i have been looking for for my forza

regards Roger (new member) email [email protected]

I got the wind shield from Mad Max but I wouldn't recommend you get yours from them, it is poor quality fitting wise, I had to cut the screen in order to make it fit and spend money covering up a scratch! Honda do the Ermax screen but it is over 5000฿ it will fit perfectly though, I had the screen covered in wrap, I think it looks good!