The hottest PM in the world - Yingluck Shinawatra?!?!

Chittychangchang

I think it was Berlusconi who once said that Angela Merkels bottom resembles a uninpregnable fortress.

Miss Yinluck wins hands down for me she has a certain style and class wich i find so attractive in asian woman and she looks very nice with her hair down.

And miss timoshenko is also very pretty but is doing jailtime because she pissed off a very corrupt politician in her country.

As to who is the most dumbass politician of all times g dubya wins hands down for me and that bitch from alaska who said that man walked togheter with dinosaurs 5000 years ago ,talk about a shitty education system duhhhh......

Sarah Palin who you called a bitch. Is a very wealthy grandmother. She has millions in the bank and makes around $100,000 per hour to speak and her book made her millions.

How are you doing Kudel? Has your education provided you with the ability to make millions and earn $100,000 per hour? PS Her parents were not rich she made it on her own. Duhhh.....

I feel so sorry for you..........so man lived 5000 years ago with dinosaurs and people want to pay top dollar to hear her speak whatever rocks youre world friend some people love wasting money. Edited by Kudel

I think it was Berlusconi who once said that Angela Merkels bottom resembles a uninpregnable fortress.

Miss Yinluck wins hands down for me she has a certain style and class wich i find so attractive in asian woman and she looks very nice with her hair down.

And miss timoshenko is also very pretty but is doing jailtime because she pissed off a very corrupt politician in her country.

As to who is the most dumbass politician of all times g dubya wins hands down for me and that bitch from alaska who said that man walked togheter with dinosaurs 5000 years ago ,talk about a shitty education system duhhhh......

Sarah Palin who you called a bitch. Is a very wealthy grandmother. She has millions in the bank and makes around $100,000 per hour to speak and her book made her millions.

How are you doing Kudel? Has your education provided you with the ability to make millions and earn $100,000 per hour? PS Her parents were not rich she made it on her own. Duhhh.....

I feel so sorry for you..........so man lived 5000 years ago with dinosaurs and people want to pay top dollar to hear her speak whatever rocks youre world friend some people love wasting money.

Sarah Palin was the Governor of Alaska, 586,412 square miles, Holland is 13,084 square miles for comparison.

She ran for the Vice President of the USA. Tell us about your education Kudel?

She has written books and makes $100,000 per hour. You know what they say Money talks and BS walks.

What kind of a man calls a wealthy grandmother who written books and is an important figure in world politics a bitch? Duhhh..... It costs nothing to be a gentleman. Even if you are poor and uneducated you could be civil!

There's no correlation between education and making millions, look at David Beckham smile.png

In life opportunities arise from nowhere, if it wasn't for John McCain she'd likely be an ex governor of Alaska by now scratching around looking for a role somewhere.

I will say though, a couple of her recent comments have been amusingly prescient..........On Syria........firstly.......

" Let Allah sort it out "..............then

" So we're bombing Syria because Syria is bombing Syria, and I'm the idiot? "

Take that Obama cheesy.gif

ps. The above quotes in no way represent the current political and strategic thoughts of theblether. I just couldn't resist. xmellow.png.pagespeed.ic.vv3GCG8Loc.webp

I agree with most of what you said but you can't really compare the Governor of Alaska with a guy who makes his living wearing short shorts and kicking a ball around to excite the boys back home, can you? Although there is no correlation between education and success few would call most self made millionaires stupid. Abhisit went to school at Oxford and Yingluck Kentucky but who is laughing now?

There's no correlation between education and making millions, look at David Beckham smile.png

In life opportunities arise from nowhere, if it wasn't for John McCain she'd likely be an ex governor of Alaska by now scratching around looking for a role somewhere.

I will say though, a couple of her recent comments have been amusingly prescient..........On Syria........firstly.......

ps. The above quotes in no way represent the current political and strategic thoughts of theblether. I just couldn't resist. xmellow.png.pagespeed.ic.vv3GCG8Loc.webp

I agree with most of what you said but you can't really compare the Governor of Alaska with a guy who makes his living wearing short shorts and kicking a ball around to excite the boys back home, can you? Although there is no correlation between education and success few would call most self made millionaires stupid. Abhisit went to school at Oxford and Yingluck Kentucky but who is laughing now?

Deleted.

theblether has learnt a modicum of self control.

It's a miracle. coffee1.gif

Edited by theblether

Yes have a good laugh but ive never heard abhisit or Yinluck say that man lived 5000 years ago with dinosaurs and if i ever had to choose between a Thai female pm doing a graceful sawadee kha on Thai national tv or a female politician from the states shooting guns on tv and bear hunting Yinluck would do just fine for me thanks.

Remember Grasshopper many Men from the states have come to Thailand because of those terrible woman and divorce laws in the west.

if i ever had to choose between a Thai female pm doing a graceful sawadee kha on Thai national tv or a female politician from the states shooting guns on tv and bear hunting Yinluck would do just fine for me thanks.

I'm sure it happens to you daily.

I think you should not use historyprof as youre nickname on TV but the joker would be a nice one for you.sarcasm included....... Edited by Kudel

if i ever had to choose between a Thai female pm doing a graceful sawadee kha on Thai national tv or a female politician from the states shooting guns on tv and bear hunting Yinluck would do just fine for me thanks.

I think you should not use historyprof as youre nickname on TV but the joker would be a nice one for you.sarcasm included.......

I have no trouble with your opinions of one person but when you lump the whole American Education system into one bad pile because of a remark of one American and call lady self made millionaires names which are insulting you should be told this is not polite behavior. I'm a teacher and you sound to me like a 16 year old who got on dad's computer.

Those of us who are adults respect people who have made it by themselves and didn't get born into money and influence.

I think you should not use historyprof as youre nickname on TV but the joker would be a nice one for you.sarcasm included.......

I have no trouble with your opinions of one person but when you lump the whole American Education system into one bad pile because of a remark of one American and call lady self made millionaires names which are insulting you should be told this is not polite behavior. I'm a teacher and you sound to me like a 16 year old who got on dad's computer.

Those of us who are adults respect people who have made it by themselves and didn't get born into money and influence.

Are we not all 16 year old when in Thailand sometimes ?some people have found their youth again in Thailand and you need to learn to have a sense of humor...... Edited by Kudel