Transfer order after assault

Lite Beer

Transfer order after 'rape'
The Sunday Nation

BANGKOK: -- Social Development and Human Security Minister Paveena Hongsakul has issued an order to transfer the head of the Chon Buri Home for Children and Family to Bangkok, following a claim that a girl aged four was raped in the state-funded facility.

The chief of the shelter will be subject to a disciplinary probe by a panel chaired by the ministry's permanent secretary, Pavena said. Whether he would be dismissed depend on the probe but, at this point, the chief showed negligence, by letting males aged over 12 years into the shelter, as it is a place for children under 12. She said this was a serious mistake and wrongdoers must be punished.

Today, Pavena will visit the girl at Police General Hospital. The ministry has given Bt10,000 for the girl's initial treatment cost.

Tomorrow at noon, Pavena will call heads of all state shelters in 77 provinces for a meeting, to prevent another such mishap.

At 9pm on Friday night, an arrest warrant was issued for Noi Khamsri, 57, who was accused of raping the girl.

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2013-09-01

"Tomorrow at noon, Pavena will call heads of all state shelters in 77 provinces for a meeting, to prevent another such mishap."

At least they are going to try to prevent this from happening again but it is a little for serious than a mishap

Repulsive. The staff should be looking at jail time if they have given a paedophile free access to children in their care.

Yes staff members serving a little jail time seams fair. Life without any possibility of ever seeing freedom again for any adult pedophile.

So assuming the shelter has a policy for not letting males under 12 in, how is it the responsibility of the head? Is the head supposed to vet every individual entering the shelter? Heads of departments are often not even present, often for weeks at a time, due to other duties....there is no designation of duties in departments here - minnows are responsible for practically nothing. And why does this issue come to rise? Because a poor child is raped.....not because of a continual violation of policy. Or is this a on-off case? There are too many holes in the story to pin it on the head at the moment. 

If he's head then he is responsible; full stop

Just like assad is responsible for the gas attack even if he didnt give the order himself

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

So assuming the shelter has a policy for not letting males under 12 in, how is it the responsibility of the head? Is the head supposed to vet every individual entering the shelter? Heads of departments are often not even present, often for weeks at a time, due to other duties....there is no designation of duties in departments here - minnows are responsible for practically nothing. And why does this issue come to rise? Because a poor child is raped.....not because of a continual violation of policy. Or is this a on-off case? There are too many holes in the story to pin it on the head at the moment.

In my book the captain of the ship is responsible for everything or in this case the head of the childrens home

As I see it the policy of not having children over the age of 12 as a red herring as the suspect Noi Khamsri is 57

What has letting males in over 12 got to do with a 57 year old molesting a 4yo child - are they saying the 57yo was actually under care at the facility or an employee, I thought it was a facility for homeless children w00t.gif epic epic fail

• Like 2

Just like assad is responsible for the gas attack even if he didnt give the order himself

I think you jump to conclusions or believe every thing you read

I think you jump to conclusions or believe every thing you read 

Thats nice, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even those with special needs such as yourself:blink:

I happen to disagree with the punishments proposed by some of the above readers. I think it would be more appropriate if Noi Khamsri were rewarded with a free trip to America and free accommodations at Pelican Bay in sunny California. This is one place where they know how to "pamper" pedophiles. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Discipline farang style, not Thai style.

Thai style would be the rapist/assaulter making a show of wai-ing to the baby and the mom. Saying he's sorry. Maybe the mom yells at him or gives him a slap. Rapist gives money. If he's an official, he gets transferred to another place or an inactive post - much of it hinging on his social status, his willingness to pay sufficient hush-money, and his theatrics at showing remorse.

Farang style justice would be an objective investigation. An objective trial, and an appropriately stern sentence.

• Like 1

Discipline farang style, not Thai style.

Thai style would be the rapist/assaulter making a show of wai-ing to the baby and the mom. Saying he's sorry. Maybe the mom yells at him or gives him a slap. Rapist gives money. If he's an official, he gets transferred to another place or an inactive post - much of it hinging on his social status, his willingness to pay sufficient hush-money, and his theatrics at showing remorse.

Farang style justice would be an objective investigation. An objective trial, and an appropriately stern sentence.

No I think true Thai style would involve something from the rapist being fed to the family ducks & chickens

Farang style could be a sentence or a plea of mental instability & sentenced to medical treatments on the tax payers dime.

Edited by mania

57? Have his parents been notified of this arrest warrant? blink.png

At 9pm on Friday night, an arrest warrant was issued for Noi Khamsri, 57, who was accused of raping the girl.

I thought in the original report it was a boy of 14 who was also in the shelter and accused of molesting her. Doesn't make the matter any nicer, but the 14 year old probably has a raft of problems of his own that weren't be properly addressed. Whole different scenario if she was raped by a 57 years old.

Edited by Suradit69

Pigs.bah.gifsad.png

Absolute pigs, and the a'holes at the shelter responsible for overseeing the welfare of children such as the 4yo girl here, should be drawn and quartered and fed into a blender, turned into blood & bone and used for fertiliser.

Pure absolute slime.

What has letting males in over 12 got to do with a 57 year old molesting a 4yo child - are they saying the 57yo was actually under care at the facility or an employee, I thought it was a facility for homeless children w00t.gif epic epic fail

I also read this the same way........................ Are we both missing something????????????????

"Tomorrow at noon, Pavena will call heads of all state shelters in 77 provinces for a meeting, to prevent another such mishap."

At least they are going to try to prevent this from happening again but it is a little for serious than a mishap

Err, well, we are in Thailand. At the least they are going to try to prevent this LEAK from happening again. Remember, they lost face. Nothing to do with the poor little girl.

• Like 2

Err, well, we are in Thailand. At the least they are going to try to prevent this LEAK from happening again. Remember, they lost face. Nothing to do with the poor little girl.

There are many people that think that every Thai lady is a Bar Girl (what a bunch of morons) And you think the whole of the child care system of Thailand supports pedophiles. What evil thinking!

• Like 1

I was going to reply to this and thought 'what's the point'! Even more troublesome is that people actually clicked 'like' , now where is that bang head on wall smiley?