Partnership Workpermission - limited use - True?

A fellow Countryman introduced me to a Form of Workpermission, I never hear about!

Following Conditions must apply:

Any Foreigner who is together with a Thai Lady must proove his buddhistic Marriage

You open a small Business - a Restaurant for instant

Applying to the Immigration for a "Partnershipt Workpermit"

it will be granted after approval

Is this true?

many "huzzels" for us Foreigners would simply disappear

It is not true.

A foreigner can apply for a work permit to work at a Thai company regardless whether he is married to a Thai or not. His employer can, of course, be a company or other juristic person owned by his wife, but in some provinces the Department of Employment may not give a work permit if the employer is an ordinary partnership.

It is not true.

A foreigner can apply for a work permit to work at a Thai company regardless whether he is married to a Thai or not. His employer can, of course, be a company or other juristic person owned by his wife, but in some provinces the Department of Employment may not give a work permit if the employer is an ordinary partnership.

I think the OP is getting confused with the word "partnership" and thinks the "partnership" relates to a defacto relationship with a Thai wife.

ie being legally married is grounds for a WP

Just a marriage cerramony is not recognized for anything you do. Marriage must be registered at Amphoe.

A 50/49 registered partnership can lead to a work permit but still requires minimum registered capital and Thai employees. Plus you would need to be on an extension of stay based upon marriage or on a entry from a non-o visa based upon marriage.