Big Boy Is Back

britmaveric

RedRus try Southern/Western Coast of Africa... I'm quite positive you can give your Great White Shark ride a go down there. :o

Yeah, its not gonna happen soon. I wanna do it right, as in not one of these div's that just stick in loads of chum, (not Pedigree)..... :D The place seems to be Shark Alley, think the nearest city would be Cape Town, don't quote that but thats where I'll go.........

I'll let youz know when...... :D

redrus

RedRus try Southern/Western Coast of Africa... I'm quite positive you can give your Great White Shark ride a go down there. :o

Yeah, its not gonna happen soon. I wanna do it right, as in not one of these div's that just stick in loads of chum, (not Pedigree)..... :D The place seems to be Shark Alley, think the nearest city would be Cape Town, don't quote that but thats where I'll go.........

I'll let youz know when...... :D

redrus

I hope you will be wearing your brown wet-suit.... :D:D

zzz-sharks-teeth.jpg

LOL, I know, most people think I'm a bit tapped considering my absolute loathing/phobia of all snakes.

I just love Great Whites. Like I said its won't be for a couple of years, too much still to see in SEA before we head to Africa. It takes time when you only do a month or so per year. If I get the oppertunity to do it sooner, (nice lottery win/windfall) i will.

redrus

Edited by redrus