Oil And Nuclear Weapons ! What Is Mightier ?

thedivezone

Every morning of my life i thank the good lord that i wasn't born American !

They really bit off a bit more than they could chew, didn't they.

With the religous fanatics around the world now collectively hating the religous fanatics in Texas, they now got them exactly where they want them.

Every wanna-be Hitler in every oil-producing monkey republic in every corner of the world now just needs to close their oil taps to send shock waves around the world and bring the worlds largest economy inch by inch closer to the brink of collapse.

With Iran now having nuclear capability, all they're lacking now is the missile technology to send a few nukes over to Wash. N.Y or L.A.

The Yanks would have no chance of retaliating, for fear of destroying too much of Iran's oil-producing facilities.

If i were a Yank, i'd try to get as far away from the nearest big city as possible.

Mike

Every morning of my life i thank the good lord that i wasn't born American !

They really bit off a bit more than they could chew, didn't they.

With the religous fanatics around the world now collectively hating the religous fanatics in Texas, they now got them exactly where they want them.

Every wanna-be Hitler in every oil-producing monkey republic in every corner of the world now just needs to close their oil taps to send shock waves around the world and bring the worlds largest economy inch by inch closer to the brink of collapse.

With Iran now having nuclear capability, all they're lacking now is the missile technology to send a few nukes over to Wash. N.Y or L.A.

The Yanks would have no chance of retaliating, for fear of destroying too much of Iran's oil-producing facilities.

If i were a Yank, i'd try to get as far away from the nearest big city as possible.

Mike

For at least the past 230 years there have been people predicting the imminent demise of the US and each generation of doomsayers has had just as compelling arguments about why the US will certainly collapse as did the generation before them.