Why Thai government tolerates farang biker gangs?

JJttttt1

This is the R&R location for biker gangs. Europe and America are far to violent. The only risks they run here are organ harvestors and being sold into slavery or heaven forbid a Middle Eastern brothel or worse a harem!

Are you being serious, historyprof? If so, I've read some rubbish in my time and also a digest of your posts over the last few days and I'm starting to wonder.

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to love ThaiVisa and all the other anonymous forums.

The amount of BS spouted here in one day is incredible, when I see Farangs in real life 99% are scared of their own shadows, they are old. haggard and past it, yet on ThaiVisa, they are full of piss and wind, 28 years old millionaires asking for advice...............yeah right.....................

The other day there was the guy guy that took a Thai guys ATM card and threw it away, with no comeback, absolute BS,

I know it's just a forum, but jeez, at least try to make the BS a little bit believable.

OMG it's them carrying that western imperialistic mindset dependent on race. Honestly is there ever a farang that thinks he's just simply one of them? No never at all they always think they are different aka superior.

The amount of BS spouted here in one day is incredible, when I see Farangs in real life 99% are scared of their own shadows, they are old. haggard and past it, yet on ThaiVisa, they are full of piss and wind, 28 years old millionaires asking for advice...............yeah right.....................

Good point. Of all the fawning Hells Angels aficionados that I've ever met, they're washed up, decrepit fools with too much time on their hands.

The usual spiel is 'if I get any trouble' then their Hells Angels mates will descend with aplomb.

• Like 1

I've seen a number of Outlaws in Bangkok and was told once they had a few bars in the Soi 4 Nana area. Wouldn't like to cross them. Money talks in Thailand so no matter who you are if you sail close to the wind with the law then there is always a way. Thailand is a wonderful country but is unrivalled with its ability to be very murky with grey areas and a plethora of smoke and mirrors. And that's just the women.

Oh man , the original poster is a dead man now when the clubs find out they are being called grandpas..... :-)

It seems to me that they exercise quite a bit of power in Phuket and Samui. In Pattaya, with everything

locked down by either the Thai mafia ( police) or the Russian mafia, the clubs seem to tread carefully,

and simply drive their bikes around and go drinking. I simply cannot recall any biker trouble in Pattaya.

There are no gangs in Samui, save for pockets of local teens on chicken-chasers.

Great troll post by the OP.

Re Modifications; What about all the sidecars that we see every day, inc the odd one that goes like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr3p7GEUrQ8

This is the R&R location for biker gangs. Europe and America are far to violent. The only risks they run here are organ harvestors and being sold into slavery or heaven forbid a Middle Eastern brothel or worse a harem!

Are you being serious, historyprof? If so, I've read some rubbish in my time and also a digest of your posts over the last few days and I'm starting to wonder.

You wrote, "Hells Angels mates will descend with aplomb." and you are asking me if I am serious! Codswallop. That's the only word for it. The white slavers and organ harvesters are chasing the bikers all over the place. I know because I read Thai Visa!

Please! Thai drivers are the worst maniacs in the world inconsiderate, reckless and incompetent.

Sent from my iPad

Yes they are, but I would hesitate to say "worse maniacs in the world". This is certainly the worse country I have ever seen for reckless and incompetent drivers, but then I have not been in every country in the world.

Oh man , the original poster is a dead man now when the clubs find out they are being called grandpas..... :-)

It seems to me that they exercise quite a bit of power in Phuket and Samui. In Pattaya, with everything

locked down by either the Thai mafia ( police) or the Russian mafia, the clubs seem to tread carefully,

and simply drive their bikes around and go drinking. I simply cannot recall any biker trouble in Pattaya.

There are no gangs in Samui, save for pockets of local teens on chicken-chasers.

Re Modifications; What about all the sidecars that we see every day, inc the odd one that goes like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr3p7GEU

Get out of town much ?? Or do you own a bar in Samui?? Just google Bandidos Koh Samui to open your eyes a bit..... Here , let me help you...

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3862

"Police have arrested three members of the Bandidos, an international motorcycle gang allegedly engaged in Mafia-type activities, such as the drug trade and money laundering.

About 100 officers with the Department of Special Investigation (DSI), crime-suppression police and anti-money-laundering force participated in the raid on the suspects' hilltop house-cum-office on Samui Island, a popular tourist resort situated 450 kilometres south of Bangkok in the Gulf of Thailand. "

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

I did hang out with the bikers for a couple of years,

and my impression is that they are the best group of people i've met here, by far even.

You where hanging around with the wrong Bikers mate.

I would like to hang around with girls biker gang also.

what a load of garbage. Putting everyone who likes to ride a motorbike with friends into the category of mindless criminal thugs! A huge generalization by anybody's standards. Have these guys effected you - personally or something? Live and let live mate

I did hang out with the bikers for a couple of years,

and my impression is that they are the best group of people i've met here, by far even.

The police was on record saying the noise was a disturbance but as the bikers do so much charity,

they find the good out-do the bad.

I also saw there really was a crapload of charity going on at all times, from all gangs,

i was surprised to see how high it ranked on their priorities,

i never actually saw the point as they do.

The rumor in Pattaya is that when it come to charity work, the clubs take in an amount of money

that is A. They then pay out an amount of money I will call B. A and B are not necessarily equal....

Profit and Loss.

Somewhere along the line a bit gets lost.

So you have proof that ALL foreign biker gangs are criminals????

And youngster's in Thailand don't need foreigners to show them violence. The Thais do that themselves.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6

Please don't be ridiculous. If I would have solid evidence of ANY gang member illegal activity I would be in the police, not on the internet forum!

You can pretend the problem is not exist, I can't and don't want to prove you anything, same as I can't prove you that snow is white. Stating this you just eliminate a basis for any discussion, that's all...

Yes Thais show violence too, but they are in there own country so have to deal with there own problem and don't need criminal minds from abroad. The whole motor gang subculture, as a primitive violence-based antisocial hierarchy, is rotten and destructive, it never gave any benefit to any society. So why do Thais have to deal with a problem of a western culture?

I am a part owner of a resort in Bo Klua, Nan. We have two separate groups of bikers who come to ride the magnificent mountain roads up there. They are all perfect gentlemen and they are mostly doctors, engineers and the like.

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr3p7GEU

Get out of town much ?? Or do you own a bar in Samui?? Just google Bandidos Koh Samui to open your eyes a bit..... Here , let me help you...

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3862

"Police have arrested three members of the Bandidos, an international motorcycle gang allegedly engaged in Mafia-type activities, such as the drug trade and money laundering.

About 100 officers with the Department of Special Investigation (DSI), crime-suppression police and anti-money-laundering force participated in the raid on the suspects' hilltop house-cum-office on Samui Island, a popular tourist resort situated 450 kilometres south of Bangkok in the Gulf of Thailand. "

The link you provided is seven years old, is that the best you can do? Seems like you're the one that doesn't get out much.

Here, let me help you....

http://www.<URL Automatically Removed>/forum/showthread.php?1258-Murder-Hunt-launched-After-Thai-Police-Ruled-That-Beaten-Brit-Drowned

This one is only two years old.

"Thai police have at least once mistaken them for the same motorcycle gangs who have a reputation for crime in Scandinavia and the United States and arrested and jailed several of them four years ago. They included Paton-Smith, a member of the Koh Samui Bandidos, who was eventually released after police had to concede that the rumours were somewhat exaggerated."

Edited by nahkit
  • Like 1

And youngster's in Thailand don't need foreigners to show them violence. The Thais do that themselves.

Please don't be ridiculous. If I would have solid evidence of ANY gang member illegal activity I would be in the police, not on the internet forum!

You can pretend the problem is not exist, I can't and don't want to prove you anything, same as I can't prove you that snow is white. Stating this you just eliminate a basis for any discussion, that's all...

Yes Thais show violence too, but they are in there own country so have to deal with there own problem and don't need criminal minds from abroad. The whole motor gang subculture, as a primitive violence-based antisocial hierarchy, is rotten and destructive, it never gave any benefit to any society. So why do Thais have to deal with a problem of a western culture?

I am a part owner of a resort in Bo Klua, Nan. We have two separate groups of bikers who come to ride the magnificent mountain roads up there. They are all perfect gentlemen and they are mostly doctors, engineers and the like.

They are not Bikies...they are the guys from Wildhogs.

Why don't the government get rid of foreign bikers gangs first of all? It's so ridiculous to see tattooed grandpas driving there pathetic motorcycles, pretending there is no government above them! And don't forget these illegal modifications they perform to there motorcycles, to increase the engine noise etc. They came to Thailand as guests, but instead of benefiting to the society which welcomed them, they perform illegal business activities, such as money extortion, drug pushing, pimping etc, spread there destructive ideology among locals, increase the level of accidents and disturb normal citizens with there noise and reckless driving! I am mean Thais can be reckless drivers also, but they seem to have more rights for that, because at least they are in there home country.

Most bike clubs here in Thailand do a large amount of charity work bringing much needed money for children's charities. So stop being an arse/troll.

So they use that as a front for their illegal business practices.....but cos its for kids...it must be ok.

Most bikie gangs are full of weak minded gents that feel the need to belong and someone to back them up, hold thier hand, a shoulder to cry on.

They cannot function in a real world environment by themselves, they become jello.

Would you mind PM ing your contact details..i could arrange a meeting with a couple of these gents, you know,.. face to face, then you could explain your words above so there's no misunderstanding what you really mean....You up for that?coffee1.gif

Tough guy alert...

Mind you, polite tough guy alert.

OP if this is to be taken as a serious post? I would suggest that Thailand has more serious problems to worry about, than a few bikers who may or may not be causing problems.

On another level, It seems to me that nothing happens in this country unless someone in a high position allows it to happen, they obviously get a percentage for turning a blind eye to what is happening, if not the instigators of it all?

As you say for Thais, it is their own country so they have to deal with it. Most countries have criminal activity, some less than others! but corruption breads corruption. There is a lot of that here in Thailand and it is getting worse by the day. IMO

Thailand is multicultural society, like it or not. The Western countries also have a healthy mix of people from other cultures and societies including Thai communities. The vast majority of the time the cultural mix is a good thing bringing diversity and of course people learn from one another,, are there problems? Of course sometimes there are but, if a gang of Thai people bring criminal activity into a Western country I won't assume that ALL Thais are doing the same and i hope you would agree with that.

The bikers that get together are mostly decent people and often affluent and earning a living through legitimate means and contributing to society (check out the Jesters and the charity work they do, and the Thai membership). Indeed you have to have some means of income to afford some of the motorbikes as there are extremely expensive in Thailand compared to other countries, especially is you want a Harely, so quite often they are successful businessmen.

I ride a large motorbike. I also employ people in Thailand, I export millions of dollars worth of Thai manufactured products, I pay a lot to the government in taxes and I do not break the law,, but if you saw me riding down the road with a few friends what would you immediately think?

So, don't make sweeping statements about motorcycle gangs. The ones that are bad should face justice the same as any other criminals but generalizing is not a good thing. I would love to join the Jesters but right now i do not own a Harley,,,

In summary, no country needs criminals from other countries moving in, but it is going to happen sometimes. It is a price you pay for having a multicultural society that trades across the world, overall the pros outweigh the cons. But seeing (or even just hearing) of some criminal activity conducted by some foreigners does not mean you should assume and generalize that they are all the same. It's a brave new world, if you don't like the pros and cons with your country now being a multicultural society, and you want to escape the idea you will have to move very far away, perhaps the moon, good luck.

i think OP is very stupid making these comments. Its not hard to hire a P.I these days and track down someones I.P address.

These gangs are entitled to live their life and do what they want in the LOS just like OP does in his little life. He should go back to the nanny state that he comes from if he doesn't like these gangs.

• Like 1

I'd agree with another poster who mentioned some of these biker guys/gangs are amongst the nicest guys you'll meet, although on a family trip to jomtiem beach last year I passed a mean looking bunch of about 8 or so 40 plus year olds wearing their denims and all had the same MC club badge on their back, couldn't make out the name,, but it brought a smile to my face since they appreaed to be mouthing at other drivers to get out of their way