Fiance Visa

My wife and child returned from Thailand last night, they brought with them my mates Thai fiancee, they got to immigration at Heathrow, only to be told 2 hours later. after all questions, that my Mates fiancee has got the wrong visa, and she should be returned back to Thailand, after a lot of hassle the imigration officer said she could stay but must go to the home office in Croydon ASAP to be given the correct visa at extra cost, she applied for a fiancee visa at the embassy and was given a Marriage visa valid for two years, my argument is how the hel_l did the British Embassy give her a marriage visa when they have no marriage certificates, it is a mess up by the Embassy in Bangkok, i do not think my friend should pay for a new visa, also what about his time of work and travel expensis to sort this out, as we live in Wales, Croydon is not just up the Road, i have since told him to contact his member of parliment if no joy with this issue. what do you guys think.

It was a good job my wife stood by her and not just left her on her own, as she would of been flying back last night.

Edited by Thaicoon