HISTORY CHANNEL ON CTH ?

wineman

Has the History Channel gotten any better?

I used to love it, but over the past 10 years they should rename it: "Poor Career Choices Channel" or "People Who Do Weird Stuff for Fun and Profit Channel".

All fine and dandy, but I liked the History.

• Like 1

its on True

same as True advertises the SyFy, Bio, Crime and Universal channels which True subscribers don't get

Doesn't make sense to me. Why advertise a channel they don't have? Or am I missing something?

True/CTH don't make these ads,(and are not responsible for the endless repeats either) they come from the channel themselves which are shown all over SEAsia

They just get the feeds from Fox/Universal, which, during the breaks shows ads for other channels, unfortunately true don't carry the Universal/Syfy channel, the ads is probably shown on the Diva(Hallmark) which comes from Universal.

It used to be that the local cable channel gets most of the Universal Channel, but sometime you'll see ads for something that's on AXN or Starworld which is on True

Now CTH gets Fox channels too which overlaps with true a bit.

It used to be that due to the law, True can't show ads since they are 'Pay TV' and they have to blank out the ad breaks and show public service announcement instead.