We should meet up once a month to talk about topics face to face

jimbobs1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be boring. All of the positive posters live in Thailand and all the negative posters don't. So it would be a mutual admiration society.

I think most of the negative posts are driven by envy because great fish and chips alone is still alone and not all the tea in China is going to get that plate to say Sa Wat De Ca!smile.png

• Like 1

No Poanoi

I don't live by the sea, which in all honesty I miss,,,but I have have a couple of motorbikes that can get me to it

It's just stress free mate,, I get out of bed when I want,,there's no one knocking at my door at daft hours and the locals are really friendly ,,it's not the perfect life ,,I have to travel 30 miles to find a tesco,,but my wife and kids are happy

I also have to look for work outside Thailand to earn a shilling ,,which is a pain in the arse,,,ha ha yes there's a place next door it will only cost you 120,000 b. rai RESULT

No Poanoi

I don't live by the sea, which in all honesty I miss,,,but I have have a couple of motorbikes that can get me to it

It's just stress free mate,, I get out of bed when I want,,there's no one knocking at my door at daft hours and the locals are really friendly ,,it's not the perfect life ,,I have to travel 30 miles to find a tesco,,but my wife and kids are happy

I also have to look for work outside Thailand to earn a shilling ,,which is a pain in the arse,,,ha ha yes there's a place next door it will only cost you 120,000 b. rai RESULT

hi

so where do you live PO me ...thnaks

I personally wouldn't step foot in Pattaya or a village. Not an Isaan village anyway.

But hey, different folk. :)

well don't then ha ha ,what a nugget ,,you are exactly the type of tool I was on about,,,why post?
  • Like 1

How on earth are you going to meet up with other members.....

You live in Nakon Nowhere.

i live in Roiet we have a twice daily flight to the big smoke and I have 2 rather large motorbikes and a car or 2 ...or I can hire a buffalo to transport me from this back water ,,,I really don't want to sound sarcastic ,,but come on mate?

To be honest IDE just like to see half of these fellas,,,,,,,it gets on my nerves when these cyber nob heads chat shit from a key board and bring people with genuine concerns and problems down

PISSES ME OFF LAD,,,

Anyway they will still be putting their negative opinions across tomorrow ,,because they can not make it in the real world...and that clown who said !,,,,,,I personally wouldn't go to Pattaya or an Isaan village,,,,IDE go anywhere and meet anyone. ,, HE ANSWERED MY ORIGINAL QUESTION ,,,without knowing in TIT ha ha

Fair play to you Jimbobs

Make a refreshing change to read some positiveness again.

The moaners and whingers would find something wrong in even the most Utopian place they could find to live.

BTW,what bikes do you have?

i have a Versys ,an old thumper , KLX 250 ,2 tuk tuks ,a wave , and an old yammy 250 and an ordered Z800

Ile be in patts and bkk for the gentlemans ride on the 19th of this month ,,,,,so ile meet anyone who wants to yap then ha ha

It would be boring. All of the positive posters live in Thailand and all the negative posters don't. So it would be a mutual admiration society.

I think most of the negative posts are driven by envy because great fish and chips alone is still alone and not all the tea in China is going to get that plate to say Sa Wat De Ca!smile.png

I think it might get a boring on the basis that most of the people dishing out strong prejudicial opinions of others they don't know might suddenly become quiet and well mannered when within swinging reach of those they normally abuse from behind a keyboard.

thats exactly my point,

To be honest IDE just like to see half of these fellas,,,,,,,it gets on my nerves when these cyber nob heads chat shit from a key board and bring people with genuine concerns and problems down

PISSES ME OFF LAD,,,

Anyway they will still be putting their negative opinions across tomorrow ,,because they can not make it in the real world...and that fuc_kin clown who said !,,,,,,I personally wouldn't go to Pattaya or an Isaan village,,,,IDE go anywhere and meet anyone. ,, HE ANSWERED MY ORIGINAL QUESTION ,,,without knowing in TIT ha ha

There are a lot of English schools in Thailand. Have you considered taking a course in one?

• Like 2

PISSES ME OFF LAD,,,

Anyway they will still be putting their negative opinions across tomorrow ,,because they can not make it in the real world...and that fuc_kin clown who said !,,,,,,I personally wouldn't go to Pattaya or an Isaan village,,,,IDE go anywhere and meet anyone. ,, HE ANSWERED MY ORIGINAL QUESTION ,,,without knowing in TIT ha ha

There are a lot of English schools in Thailand. Have you considered taking a course in one?
noooo Ime on Thaivisa why would I want to do that ? I have a degree in civil engineering I work in many places where my grammar is irrelevant ,,so what's your point ? Am I goin to worry about what marks out of 10 you give me ?

I never professed to be clever,,,,,Ime just chatting what I feel professor ,,,nob

I personally wouldn't step foot in Pattaya or a village. Not an Isaan village anyway.

But hey, different folk. smile.png

well don't then ha ha ,what a nugget ,,you are exactly the type of tool I was on about,,,why post?

ide just like to meet you,,,that's all son

I see so everyone who doesn't agree with your rosy perception of Thailand is a "nugget" and a "tool" so unlikely to be a balanced exchange of viewpoints then?

And why post if you were expecting total agreement of your views?

I see so everyone who doesn't agree with your rosy perception of Thailand is a "nugget" and a "tool" so unlikely to be a balanced exchange of viewpoints then?

and you sir,,,

I think you must have jumbled up the quotes!

MAJIC didnt say : "ide just like to meet you...that's all son"

try having a chat with the 60 year old Brit

guy who just killed himself in HuaHin ,his thai wife cleaned him out .he left a note saying 'no money no food no destination ,goodbye'.

and what has that got to do with anything? Women are snakes in England Thailand Wales and Mexico ,,,men will die and continue to die for an inhuman belief in the name of love

Marriage is a contract between 2 fools ,,and love is what you want your kids to believe in,,

It's a cake and arse party ,,love lasts as long as people want or like to believe it,,it goes faster than pattaya bird with your giro