LARGE item laundry in Pattaya (?)

siamjimi

Anyone know of a large item laundry in Pattaya area capable to wash large bed covers blankets etc...

I am particular how my expensive cottons are washed - temperature and bleaching - so they must be able to take instructions or possibly allow my involvement to ensure its not mistreated or destroyed.

Any help with this would be appreciated - thanks.

Don't know your location.

Go to South Pattaya Soi 17, follow down to Soi Bonkai 2,just after the rose house hotel there are a row of 6 shops. The 3rd shop a long is a Laundry shop, with glass doors, the lady is called Lat.

She is excellent at what she does, and you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't know your location.

Go to South Pattaya Soi 17, follow down to Soi Bonkai 2,just after the rose house hotel there are a row of 6 shops. The 3rd shop a long is a Laundry shop, with glass doors, the lady is called Lat.

She is excellent at what she does, and you will not be disappointed.

I've thought about this for months because I've got 4 down pillows that need laundering. I live in Chonburi City, haven't seen any evidence that an electric dryer exists in this entire area. That's the only way I cleaned them back home, a large washing machine and then dry them in a large dryer for over two hours.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I'd hate to throw them away, am almost to that point! I suppose I would even travel down to visit Lat in Pattaya for the day just to get them cleaned if she can do it.