Phuket murder trial: Girlfriend recounts night Aldhouse stabbed US Marine Dashawn Longfellow

Lite Beer

The coward has already changed hus plea and accepted the charge this single action gets him a 50% reduction on his jail time. It also means he will not serve more than 4 years in a Thai prison before bring sent home yo supposedly spend more time locked up. I say supposedly as often the sentence is quashed as soon ad they get back.

• Like 1

When in sentencing?

When is sentencing?

He is still considered innocent!

Wonder if the bar girl was drunk by the time her BF came to pick her up at that time.

Still considered innocent maybe in the court system, but not in the mind of any reasonable thinking person.

Your attempt to degrade his girlfriend is pathetic.

• Like 2

He is just a pondlife slag.

Make sure you use shower Gel in prison - dropping a bar of soap will maybe get you into a bit of 'soapy bubble'

The trouble is that animals like Aldhouse are the sort that sexually assault people. However; his kind usually get taken out by the inconspicuous quiet types.

How on earth do you equate a zonked out bullyboy/murderer with a sex offender...bizzare! w00t.gif

Apples and oranges mate...

You are absolutely wrong! It is not Apples and Oranges. You must lack the education to understand.

He is just a pondlife slag.

Make sure you use shower Gel in prison - dropping a bar of soap will maybe get you into a bit of 'soapy bubble'

The trouble is that animals like Aldhouse are the sort that sexually assault people. However; his kind usually get taken out by the inconspicuous quiet types.

How on earth do you equate a zonked out bullyboy/murderer with a sex offender...bizzare! w00t.gif

Apples and oranges mate...

You are absolutely wrong! It is not Apples and Oranges. You must lack the education to understand.

Not wrong at all IMO.....how about you guys show me any proof that there exists an automatic connection between a zonked out bullyboy/murderer and any sex offender....

may he rot in gaol

If this is true then i really hope he has a long jailtime. I really hate guys like that who think they are the big man looking for a fight.

Absolutely agree. It seems a young decent service man, fresh from serving his country, lost his life at the hands of a psychopathic pathetic thug who was intent on violence and looking to hurt anybody. All credit to this young lady for trying to stand up to him too.

The UK were right to extradite him and, if true as stated, he should serve a very long time in prison.

Apparently he's not been making too many friends in Phuket prison: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/murder-suspect-lee-aldhouse-thai-3182655

Note how the Thai authorities say they've been going easy on him because of the sensitivity, in the UK, around the extradition.

hope he upsets some Thais while in gaol

may he rot in gaol

If this is true then i really hope he has a long jailtime. I really hate guys like that who think they are the big man looking for a fight.

Absolutely agree. It seems a young decent service man, fresh from serving his country, lost his life at the hands of a psychopathic pathetic thug who was intent on violence and looking to hurt anybody. All credit to this young lady for trying to stand up to him too.

The UK were right to extradite him and, if true as stated, he should serve a very long time in prison.

Let's see if money talks with this case. Hope not.

may he rot in gaol

Let's see if money talks with this case. Hope not.

The UK have his criminal record and are happy to get rid of him, hope he try to challenge hardcore thai criminals and see where he ends up.bah.gif

When in sentencing?

When is sentencing?

He is still considered innocent!

Wonder if the bar girl was drunk by the time her BF came to pick her up at that time.

She was a waitress, not a bar girl. Freedom wasn't the classic girlie bar fine pick up joint.

As far as I am concerned, Aldhouse was a nasty piece of work who caused trouble for no good reason at every gym he got thrown out of. I didn't see the stabbing, but as far as I am concerned he's guilty as f##k.

But continue to make up scenarios suggesting there may be mitigating factors, if it makes you feel good.

Now, when is that sentencing?

The Pitbull's corner of the ring must be flat broke otherwise the "Waitress" would never have arrived in court.

I will get flamed to death for the following statement. But I will make it nonetheless.

The real issue here is not MMA wannbe nut jobs like Aldhouse. I see dozens of his brethren every time I vist Patong, Chalong or Rawai.

These blokes are just "symptoms". The actual disease is the free availability of steroids and other mood altering drugs here in Thailand.

I was in a Pharmacy the other day and there were two very large farang lads in front of me in the register cue who purchased 20,000 THB worth of testosterone injections.

They are on another Thai new blog everyday wanting to know where to get Steroids, how much to take. How much you can drink and so on. Sounds to me like they took the wrong drugs off the counter.

The coward has already changed hus plea and accepted the charge this single action gets him a 50% reduction on his jail time. It also means he will not serve more than 4 years in a Thai prison before bring sent home yo supposedly spend more time locked up. I say supposedly as often the sentence is quashed as soon ad they get back.

Time off for remand, too.

Farang murderers in Thailand usually get less than 3 years anyway, though I doubt with the media presence he'll do so well should he be convicted.

(He has at this stage only admitted killing him without intent, not actually to murder).

Farang murderers in Thailand usually get less than 3 years anyway, though I doubt with the media presence he'll do so well should he be convicted.

(He has at this stage only admitted killing him without intent, not actually to murder).

There is no time cut for remand while in Thailand this only comes into effect once repatriated.

There is no time cut for remand while in Thailand this only comes into effect once repatriated.

They have already stated that as part of the extradition process that the time served in the UK will be remitted from any possible sentence.

Sorry for confusing you.

Seems like we've heard the witness for the prosecution and gone straight to sentencing!

On TV, yes. In court, one day of testimony heard on or about 9 September. Now everyone gets to wait until the next court day on 21 October. What an insane way to run a trial! They should be holding court EVERY DAY, 10 am to 4 pm, until his guilt or innocence is determined. Then, if guilty, he should be held in jail, WITH NO BAIL, until sentencing. Once sentenced, he should go directly to prison. NO BAIL OPTION!

Seems like we've heard the witness for the prosecution and gone straight to sentencing!

On TV, yes. In court, one day of testimony heard on or about 9 September. Now everyone gets to wait until the next court day on 21 October. What an insane way to run a trial! They should be holding court EVERY DAY, 10 am to 4 pm, until his guilt or innocence is determined. Then, if guilty, he should be held in jail, WITH NO BAIL, until sentencing. Once sentenced, he should go directly to prison. NO BAIL OPTION!

Seems eating comes first. sad.png

Well, the guy admitted to the stabbing, he is filmed buying the knife; I do not see any mitigating factors here.

Obviously an expert on the case.

Splitting hairs, as some TV members are wont to do. Buy, take, does it make a difference?