Pea shooter

neilf

Try getting a piece of aluminium tube from a metal shop. Used them when we were kids - get them a little oversize in length and highly accurate.

Haven't seen dried peas but then I haven't been looking for them. Try Tesco etc and you'll probably find them, or maybe an alternative form of ammunition.

Good idea you have - I've been looking for a spud gun, but maybe a pea shooter is a viable alternative.

i suspect the op is not talking about a traditional pea shooter, but rather a gun that shoots peas

you can also buy spring loaded guns that shoot tiny plastic pellets or even an airrsoft gun that does same. nice bruise no real harm done unless you take out an eye.

cant see why you'd bother though

Edited by GirlDrinkDrunk

The testicles ----there u go moderators ha ----on a lot if dogs here seem to be very visible when the dog is standing or lying down.

The idea is to use a standard pea shooter and give them a thwack on the said body parts from a few feet away.

Its great fun but the dog disagrees and wants to tear u apart, hence why i am on the back of a motorbike with a front rider who not only also enjoys the fun but knows how to twist the throttle at the right time.

Its basically a ride by testicular dried vegetable attack.

Or Bike Orientated Low Level Offensive Xtremities-----can be shortened if wish

U cant do it on foot unless u can outrun an enraged dog ----mind u some of them are too busy applying their tongue to the affected area.

No way am i riding around with any sort of gun.

Sent from my GT-S5570B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by neilf