Lady boy blamed for Stolen Mobile Phone!

Rimmer

Lady boy blamed for stolen mobile phone

225.jpg

Lady boy blamed for stolen mobile phone by a Russian tourist at walking street this morning.

PATTAYA – September 10, 2013 [PDN]; at 5.30 am MR.ALEXZANDER GOROSHILO , 34 years old Russian tourist ,the victim of a pick pocketing incident blames a lady boy Mr. Soonthon aged 23 from Phitsanulok province for stealing his mobile phone when they met at walking streets. The incident was reported at the Pattaya police station by the victim.

After investigation Mr. Alexzander the victim testified that while at walking streets he met Mr.Soonthon a lady boy who tried to talk to him after a while offered his service, the victim felt that he was drunk and wanted to return to his room therefore he did not go along with the little boy. The lady boy continued to walk after him and again asked him to use this service again but Mr. Alexzander went straight to his room. Just before reaching his room he checked his belongings and found that his Samsung Galaxy note 1 worth 20,000 baht was missing. He confessed that the phone had been stolen by Mr.Soonthon. He then reported to the police and they are now investigating to find his mobile phone and the person involved.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/10/lady-boy-blamed-for-stolen-mobile-phone/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-09-10

he did not go along with the little boy

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

He looks like a little boy sitting there. I'd be scared of getting beaten up by the big yin in the heels laugh.png

Anyway, a unique new defense.......

" I have participated in Ladyboy beauty pageants, therefore I cannot possibly be involved in such tardy criminal behaviour"

Says the street prostitute.......

I've heard it all now. coffee1.gif

A couple of questions about Pattaya's ladyboy community... I wonder how many ladyboys are in the city? --seems to be many.

Next, what is it in Thai culture or social network that creates so many boys that want to be woman? Is it there are so many boys that grow up without fathers? or is it that they are afraid to face the role of a male so prefer to be a woman? -- or is it that it is so acceptable in thailand???

Edited by toenail
  • Like 1

A couple of questions about Pattaya's ladyboy community... I wonder how many ladyboys are in the city? --seems to be many.

Next, what is it in Thai culture or social network that creates so many boys that want to be woman? Is it there are so many boys that grow up without fathers? or is it that they are afraid to face the role of a male so prefer to be a woman? -- or is it that it is so acceptable in thailand???

Yes, I too have been puzzling this question, I am also thinking it may be seen as a source of income?? There does not seem to be the same social stigma associated with this choice or otherwise of lifestyle in Thailand. I have to say that with so many beautiful ladies, I cannot understand it though.

LADYBOY -------------------- PATTAYA

A brilliant story,quite unique that somebody stole your mobile phone.Happens many times all over the world,does it get in the local papers does it hell.

When a ladyboy steals another ladyboys phone does it get to press, i dont think so.Anyway i believe the likkle girly hehehehehe

Yes, I too have been puzzling this question, I am also thinking it may be seen as a source of income?? There does not seem to be the same social stigma associated with this choice or otherwise of lifestyle in Thailand. I have to say that with so many beautiful ladies, I cannot understand it though.

More ladies boys in India,Brazil,nothing unusual about Thailand,but i do here some ladies say that many thai guys are effeminate,maybe some decide they are a girl

Is it there are so many boys that grow up without fathers?

Do you really think that boys who grow up without fathers become ladyboys?

It's acceptable in Thailand, as many Thais believe in reincarnation. Let's say a family has three kids and one turns out to "act like a girl", it was a woman with loads of men in her life before.

But I certainly think those "ladyboys" in Pattaya,etc.. ( guys with a wig, going for farlang money) are doing that because there're so many guys who love the illusion and pay good money.

Otherwise there wouldn't be so many of them.-w00t.gif

Is it there are so many boys that grow up without fathers?

Do you really think that boys who grow up without fathers become ladyboys?

It's acceptable in Thailand, as many Thais believe in reincarnation. Let's say a family has three kids and one turns out to "act like a girl", it was a woman with loads of men in her life before.

But I certainly think those "ladyboys" in Pattaya,etc.. ( guys with a wig, going for farlang money) are doing that because there're so many guys who love the illusion and pay good money.

Otherwise there wouldn't be so many of them.-w00t.gif

There are more ladyboys in Thailand that are not on the game,so your answer is wrtong,unless u are just talking about Pattaya,then i am not sure about this.Still many ladyboys in pattaya/chonburi who are not on the game

It's a fashion thing to become a lady boy in Thailand, and all Thais seems to love them bah.gif

Edited by bander