Mother Reports Teacher For Hitting Her Daughter

Rimmer

Mother Reports Teacher After Harshly Hitting Her Daughter

223.jpg

A mother of a 11 year-old girl had reported her daughter’s teacher for hitting into her head, which caused her to heavily bleed.

PATTAYA – September 8, 2013 [PDN]; Mrs. Samran, aged 44 had reported to officers at Nong Prue Police that her daughter who was studying at Ban Tungklom School was harshly assaulted by her very own teacher, causing her daughter to heavily bleed from her cut.

The 11 year-old girl revealed that her Thai English teacher had used a metal ruler to hit on her head after she wasn’t able to complete her homework because had a headache. She was said to have been hit 4 times on her head and that blood suddenly came out dripping as she was eating.

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/09/09/mother-reports-teacher-after-harshly-hitting-her-daughter/

--PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2013-09-10

A sad sign of the quality of teaching in Thailand. While I do know of some caring Thai teachers, too many seem to see it as just a method of getting a reasonable income, good interest in the Teacher's bank, cheap loans as a government worker and an early retirement with a pretty reasonable pension.

My stress levels go up when I think what I would do to the teacher and anyone who interfered with my reckoning were that my son standing there with caked blood mingled in his hair.

No one else in this story seems to see things the way I see it, but the way I see it is that the teacher thinks it is OK to use a sharp, metal object to hit a child in the head hard enough to draw blood simply because the child did not do her homework.

I think the teacher needs to be smacked hard enough in the mouth to lose a few teeth, or severely bitch slapped, and then made to apologize to the child and parents in front of the class, and then sacked before being hauled off to jail to serve time for child abuse.

I see no other way around this.

When someone hits a child in a scenerio like this, and the child is not theirs, and the parent has informed the school that there is to be no physical punishment administered to said child without said parent's consent, then that is the same as throwing down a gauntlet of war. It is the same as hitting the parent on the head.

Had I any respect for Thai parents, then I would lose whatever portion which remained over this single incident.

I know a few mates who go to bars to spend some time with their mates and to have a good time. They bring their kids along. I am pretty cartain I know what would happen to anyone in those bars were they to hit the father's kid on the head so hard that it would draw blood.

It matters not the location or the setting. Do not hit another persons child ever, without going to the father or mother and reporting the behavior of that child. It is not anyone elses business to hit a child except the ones who brought that child into this world.

Period!

• Like 2