Scot assaulted by two 'Irishmen' on Pattaya Beach

webfact

Scot assaulted by two "Irishmen" on Pattaya Beach

fight-4.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Just before 3.30am on Thursday, Police and rescue services were called to Pattaya Beach in front of Soi 13/2 to deal with a serious assault on a British national by two men with Irish accents.

Lying on the floor covered in blood and in a semi-conscious state was Mr. Alan Short aged 50 from Scotland. He had sustained facial injuries and had lost a considerable amount of blood from a wound inside his mouth and on his head.

fight-3.jpg

Witnesses described the two assailants to Police who were able to arrest them further up Pattaya Beach Road in front of the Royal Garden Plaza. Both men had Irish accents but refused to confirm if they were British or Irish Nationals and refused to give their names or date of births and were taken to Pattaya Police Station.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/102303/scot-assaulted-irishmen-pattaya-beach/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-09-12

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Scotsman and two Irishmen walked into a bar, and well...............there you have it. whistling.gif

"He had sustained facial injuries and had lost a considerable amount of blood from a wound inside his mouth and on his head."

It must have been an 'iron bar' 555

• Like 2

The Scottish guy is wearing a Glasgow Rangers football top. Rangers are the Protestant team in Glasgow. The Irish guys probably saw the "Proddie" and decided to beat him up. The brain dead on both sides of the Religious divide in Ireland and Scotland have been carrying on a pathetic religious war for the last century or so. They'll be sorry they brought it over to Thailand after a night in jail...

I have been on the receiving side too. I was walking through Glasgow one day with a t-shirt on (which I had bought in Thailand a few years earlier) which had varicoloured horizontal stripes on a white background. There were some green stripes in it - the colour of the Glasgow catholic team. Celtic. A couple of young hoodlums accused me of being a "dirty fenian bastard" and I got a couple of stab wounds and a black eye for nothing. One of the hoodlums got a serious boot in the balls before I legged it. he crumpled to the ground in agony with his mate screaming at me "You didn't have to do that!". Sorry - yes I did actually.

Hmmmm the Scottish guy is wearing a Rangers FC top.

Chances of the two Irish guys being Celtic fans and this being an argument stemmed from football/religion? Very high in my opinion.

It's not a Rangers top, it's similar to one from 20 odd years ago but does not have the sponsors name on the fronthttp://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

How about this, the over sized drunk Scott decided to chant off some rangers tunes to annoy the peace loving Irish guys who were sober at the time, the Irish guys did not react so the drunk expat then swung a dig and missed due to his belly being in the way as the Irish guys side stepped his swing. He fell, hit the ground but due to his enormous beer gut, his head repeatedly hit the ground in a rocking motion....Slainte

How about this, the over sized drunk Scott decided to chant off some rangers tunes to annoy the peace loving Irish guys who were sober at the time, the Irish guys did not react so the drunk expat then swung a dig and missed due to his belly being in the way as the Irish guys side stepped his swing. He fell, hit the ground but due to his enormous beer gut, his head repeatedly hit the ground in a rocking motion....Slainte

Indeed. Isn't it amazing how there are so many instant judges on this forum...

Thank the Lord none of them are really on the bench....we'd all be dead by now...

• Like 1

Aw shucks, this is normal tourist behavior. I often see Thais is the USA, seeking out Cambodians to beat up whistling.gif

Thailand has become over touristed and the locals will hold us in even lower regard.

I just watched Only God forgives where one scene an American thug insults a Thai father saying "I want to <deleted> your 14 year old daughter" Another scene trups the former when a UK thug tells a Thai cop he is a c@nt for blocking his view...

Unfortunately some locals paint all of us with the same brush- and I'm understanding why.

• Like 1