Tor rent problems

DowntownAl

what is 'tor' rent?

Put tor and rent together as one word. It seems my ISP (maybe 3BB or Seedspot the wi-fi managers) is blocking my posting it in all ways. I couldn't even quote ARISTIDE and post because that word was in that post, grrrrrrrr. I hate these guys. (ISP I mean) I've never come across anything like this before.

Edited by DowntownAl

I think it's your wifi manager (any ISP that block torrent download won't get many customer!)

what is 'tor' rent?

Put tor and rent together as one word. It seems my ISP (maybe 3BB or Seedspot the wi-fi managers) is blocking my posting it in all ways. I couldn't even quote ARISTIDE and post because that word was in that post, grrrrrrrr. I hate these guys. (ISP I mean) I've never come across anything like this before.

From the title of your thread, I thought you were going to complain about some d*ckhead in your building hogging up all the bandwidth with his torrent downloads, so that all the other paying customers had slow download speeds accessing websites.

Been there too often myself. I have no sympathies for torrent users on public/common use wifi. If you want to do that - get your own internet connection.

• Like 1

A hypothetical question: if someone on a wi-fi network in a building with a good strong internet hookup had been doing a large amount of dl'ing, would that show up in a monthly bill? And does dl'ing by one user seriously drag down the whole system?