are farangs in Thailand a bit deluded?

thaimark2013

I do appreciate this may offend some however I do not really care...

Most white guys I see in Bangkok are usually old, fat and or very ugly, usually sporting cargo colored shorts with knee high white socks,... and on his arm a young very nice looking Thai girl... for example, I see many 50 year old white men with 20 year old young looking Thai girls,

At first I was a bit shocked and did not think much of it, now I just think they look stupid and it kind of gets on my nerves, in fact if a guy was to do that in my home area of London (peckham) they would probably get bad things happen to them, that's because people don't see it is right that a very old guy should be with someone who could be his daughter, I personally think guys should try and go for someone atleast 5 years within there age range,....

I also find alot of white guys here are a bit deluded in the sense that, when back home in the UK they would`nt even have the confidence to approach even an ugly girl, yet in Thailand they have a really attractive girl, and again to me it looks really out of place and odd, I see so many white guys sat at bars, restaurants with young Thai girls and they barely say one word to each other, the guy usually sits there with a smug look on his face like he has achieved well with this girl? infact to me she looks more intrested in her phone and probably looking forward to some money and to be gone.... should they not notice that the girl clearly wants money, and it clearly not going to be turned on under the sheets?

Ok maybe I am being a bit harsh and putting people in one boat however I wonder if anyone shares my views?

I think I have strong views that women should be respected by men, and that respect should be given anywhere in the world, it seems white guys, or shall I say Farangs have no real respect for Thai women? this is in my opinion anyway, it seems they look at them as sex objects or trophies... its actually starting to get on my nerves hence my post.

What do you think?

Each to his own. Happens everywhere. Remember that bimbo in the usa who got new boobs and a few million when her 76 yrold hubby died? Maybe you like older women. Most don't.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Deluded? It's working for them, isn't it? IMHO deluded would mean that they think they can have a young pretty thing when they can't.

When you grow up, you'll understand.

Seems the OP is obsessed with white guys, maybe he's a skinny black guy from Peckham, up North we call em PECK HEADS....facepalm.gif

By the way nothing racist in my remark, peck head slang means an annoying or rude person; or can mean An unpleasant male person, said to use his penis (pecker) to think rather than his brain.

Edited by MB1

When I first came to Thailand, I felt the same as the OP. I'd never seen so many fat, ugly, dirty, smelly, vile-looking men. I detested them. And I felt sorry for those "poor little" girls who, through no fault of their own, were "forced" to work in the sex industry.

Next, I began to detest the girls. I hated the way they scammed these men who, through no fault of their own, have the misfortune to be fat and physically repulsive.

These day, however, I really couldn't give a toss.

• Like 1

When I first came to Thailand, I felt the same as the OP. I'd never seen so many fat, ugly, dirty, smelly, vile-looking men. I detested them. And I felt sorry for those "poor little" girls who, through no fault of their own, were "forced" to work in the sex industry.

Next, I began to detest the girls. I hated the way they scammed these men who, through no fault of their own, have the misfortune to be fat and physically repulsive.

You got old and fat yourself since ?

• Like 1

These days, however, I really couldn't give a toss.

You got old and fat yourself since ?

Nope. I'm as tall, slim and athletic as ever.

Edited by Darren McKenzie

These day, however, I really couldn't give a tos

Fair comment, I guess I need to just not think so much, I find it hard to get my head around that`s all, I guess I am english and everything is normal and laid out in our society.... to the rest of you, eat a massive dick you fuc_king rejects

Do you have identity issues that you only " guess " you're English.

From you last line I can noitice you start to feel home at TV.

• Like 1

These day, however, I really couldn't give a tos

Fair comment, I guess I need to just not think so much, I find it hard to get my head around that`s all, I guess I am english and everything is normal and laid out in our society.... to the rest of you, eat a massive dick you fuc_king rejects

Aww bless, looks like some of us have upset the TROLL from PECKAM, shame on us for outing him or her or whatever...cheesy.gif