Do You Ever Stand Back And Wonder........

theblether

It all started off when George refused to buy me a water melon for getting 5,000 Likes and went downhill from there.

1 like from me to help you reach 10k for originality, when I last looked you had 8387 likes from 8752 posts, just so you know...

As for breadbin, don't he know things go stale and a little mouldy from time to time....

• Like 1

Hey, blether, never knew you are such a dangerous mix of dance, music, motorbikes and parasites.

There's a dead poet and a budding writer showing through. You must be a danger to many a MGs and a menace unto yourself.

Take care, write more and if George isn't good for a watermelon I will award you two. clap2.gifbiggrin.pngwai2.gif

• Like 2

I've had cholera, a ruptured thigh muscle, done in Achilles heel, ruptured muscle again, Achilles heel done in again again.

What?

Yup. Moat water in my face at Songkran, Google Cholera Thailand, you'll get a shock. I'm away now.

Yee Gawds!!!

What treatment did you receive?

And here was me thinking another boring week on TV. Sorry to hear about all the damaged muscles; sign of getting old unfortunately.

Liked the bit about the motorbike repair though. I find it the same here in Ubon. I kerbed the Merc about a month ago; both the front & rear nearside alloys chipped and the tyre walls torn. I thought God this is going to cost me a fortune [AMG alloys & shod with Pirelli P-Zeroes]. The nice man at the garage said no problem Commander, I'll have a wee word with the insurance man. Sure enough 2 new alloys and 4 (yes 4) new tyres.

Try getting that type of service in the west?

Hope you're feeling better soon

I've had cholera, a ruptured thigh muscle, done in Achilles heel, ruptured muscle again, Achilles heel done in again again.

What?

Yup. Moat water in my face at Songkran, Google Cholera Thailand, you'll get a shock. I'm away now.

Yee Gawds!!!

Usual antibiotics and electrolytes. It's easy cured but it is an issue in Northern Thailand at least. Some travel sites recommend being vaccinated, as usual though that passed me by.

ABC'er has it right, I'm a menace to myself. biggrin.png

Anyway, there is a lot of Thai bashing, we have both recently experienced how fair our hosts can be. Magic, wai.gif

It all started off when George refused to buy me a water melon for getting 5,000 Likes and went downhill from there.

1 like from me to help you reach 10k for originality, when I last looked you had 8387 likes from 8752 posts, just so you know...

As for breadbin, don't he know things go stale and a little mouldy from time to time....

Where do you look to see how many 'likes' a poster has?

• Like 1

Because I can, I can even start a sentence with "because" if I like, because I can...Simples...tongue.png

Sorry, you just look at the persons profile you want to look at..

HTH..

Edited by MB1

Profile.

DON'T look at mine cos I am a bit worried about the number of folk who look. w00t.gif

What?

Yee Gawds!!!

Wire brush and dettol

• Like 1

When I went in he was very gracious about my injuries then went on to say.........theblether, a lot of damage. We had to fix X Y and Z, A B C was out of alignment, we had to D E F and the man that fixed it all took ages to fix it.

Silence Of The Blether.

Wondering how much is this going to cost me. Being Scottish I squeaked out, ( I'm normally a baritone but when it comes to money I can't help myself ) how much? He looked me squarely in the eyes and said.

4,000 baht. I couldn't believe it. "You have been a customer for a long time theblether, I take no profit from the accident".

I would love the hear a Thai trying to say "The Blether"

When I went in he was very gracious about my injuries then went on to say.........theblether, a lot of damage. We had to fix X Y and Z, A B C was out of alignment, we had to D E F and the man that fixed it all took ages to fix it.

Silence Of The Blether.

Wondering how much is this going to cost me. Being Scottish I squeaked out, ( I'm normally a baritone but when it comes to money I can't help myself ) how much? He looked me squarely in the eyes and said.

4,000 baht. I couldn't believe it. "You have been a customer for a long time theblether, I take no profit from the accident".

I think Squirrel would be easier....facepalm.gif

• Like 2

More fun and games from Ol' 360.

Love the piece about "Grandma" Mercedes Girl.

Hey Blether, how old is Mercedes Girl? You said that you're 49 and Mercedes Girl is even older than you.

So come on, how old is MG?

And is she a hottie!!!

I bet you've got the whole forum writhing with envy!!!!!

Edited by Darren McKenzie

Silence Of The Blether.

I think Squirrel would be easier....Posted Image

How do you think Rory and Lawrence feel:blink:

So did you get up onstage and do a sing song Blether?

Eh, fabulous night out, and apologies to Mr WW.he is correct, I expected 20 K not 20,000 K. wai.gif

Me? I'm 47, MG is 50, and she is gorgeous, adorable......a truly stunning lady. wub.png

Am I to be embarrassed that I'm in love with a 50 year old lady? No way.

Here's what to do, get me a rope and hang me if I ever say that. I am a man, a gentleman. I will love who I want. I don't care about age. I will love that lady forever.......and I will be proud of it.

Real men understand that.

What real men realise one day is that there is someone out there for everybody, throughout your life you can go through trials and tribulations and sometimes <deleted> up along the way and some times think?

"What the <deleted> is going on in my life and why do I keep messing up", and then one day you meet someone who makes you smile, makes you think, makes you happy, makes you ecstatic and makes you realise that true love can happen...

It aint Mills and Boon, It's life, and to those who capture the true love of their life and are happy with what they have got, best of luck to them...

ENJOY...

One chance in life . no action replays, no dress rehearsals, so make the most of what you have..

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1