Anyone one know when the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and smart watch will be released in Thailand?

ThailandNeil

of course offically the only model is 9000 in Thailand. You pay your money you take your chance.

Luckily i am in Malaysia every few weeks so not an issue for me. Having said that in 12 years of smartphone ownership i have never had to claim anything on warranty, so as a gambling man it's a risk worth taking.

Lucky you. I bought a galaxy mini (first gen) and we had to have the unit replaced because the screen kept messing up after about 10 minutes of the phone running. Couldn't pinpoint if it was certain apps or something hardware related, but they just gave us a new phone.

My note 2 the ball on the tip of the sPen broke off. I kept the ball (wrapped in a piece of tape and paper towel so I cannot lose it). I'll replace it when I pass through bangkok again. Not sure maybe the tesco in Chumphon can process the claim. I think there is a Samsung rep there.

So, has anyone got the Gear watch yet? I haven't seen it in the shops here in CR.

Some users on the forums are reporting problems with moisture/condensation on the inside of the camera lens.

I'm wondering if this will be more of a problem in a humid place like Thailand...?