Best pizza in Rawai/Naiharn area

niceandfriendly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at Stone Crab last week and one of the staff there had a pizza from Odeon delivered and it looked very similar to M&M's in that it was the thin crust, and it appeared there were more topping on the pizza then M &M's, or about the same as what Modena puts on their pizzas.

1* odeon

2* modena

3* ellis

Hasn't Odeon only been open for about 5 days? I drive by this place every night and it's empty - but I will try it ...

Modena has good pizza, M&M's has better pizza, and the pizza at Ellis is just ok.

odeon opened few weeks ago, i was sitting at the ubon restaurant when i saw the thaï lady prepared the pizza, i promised myself to give a try, took away a capriciosa and was really yummy, any report could be hepful,maybe I've just been lucky, modena was my first choice before especially the tunisia pizza with blue cheese.

i tried au " au four et au moulin' on rawai beach yesterday and the 4 cheese was below average but prices are cheap and the pizza is big for 250baht

• Like 1

Where is Odeon?

Why has a pizzeria been named as a cinema?

Odeon is the greek and latin name for the stone built theaters. For me it sounds very french as it is a Paris subway station. Not sure what it has to do with italian food though.

I heard the boss speak italian i guess, but not French for sure because i'm French

Pizza at m&m varies...sometimes pizza is good, sometimes not really(burned or not "crips"..)

Modena is good, I wouldn't say better as M&M, maybe on the same level... Few times we had stomach problems, maybe because they just putting too much cheese on top, I don' know...

Ellis for Pizzas is ok/good too but more a place for fresh/homemade pasta actually!

Da Vinci good but also more a place for fresh italian dishes, not pizza..

Rossovivo Fishermans way we tried few times but wasnt really good at all.

Odeon I will try in the next days..

A really really good pizza (wood fired oven too..) is in Chalong at Agli Amici, I would even say the best in town! Next door Pizza 2000 doing a real good pizza too!

Pizza at m&m varies...sometimes pizza is good, sometimes not really(burned or not "crips"..)

Modena is good, I wouldn't say better as M&M, maybe on the same level... Few times we had stomach problems, maybe because they just putting too much cheese on top, I don' know...

Ellis for Pizzas is ok/good too but more a place for fresh/homemade pasta actually!

Da Vinci good but also more a place for fresh italian dishes, not pizza..

Rossovivo Fishermans way we tried few times but wasnt really good at all.

Odeon I will try in the next days..

A really really good pizza (wood fired oven too..) is in Chalong at Agli Amici, I would even say the best in town! Next door Pizza 2000 doing a real good pizza too!

I am glad you said that about M&M's … I do enjoy their food, but sometimes the pizza is not up to par there.

Agli Amici is without a doubt the best pizza in Chalong. Love that place and all of the quirky varieties of pizza they offer.

Rossovivo does terrible pizza, but their pasta is alright. I've never been a fan of DaVinci's - I don't get what the fuss is all about.

Looking forward to trying Odeon, too.

Still think Cosa Nostra is pretty good.

Always full of Italians and other customers despite of it's awful location.

Where is Cosa Nostra?

Isn't that the one on Chao Fa direcly after Home Pro?

No, off Patak Road coming from Chalong Circle, and then one Soi back on the left corner. I was a regular there until a few months ago, but sadly their previously good food (including pizza) went downhill. Too much oil, questionable quality meat, and the last time there I had an undercooked calzone type pizza. Shame.

• Like 1

1* odeon

2* modena

3* ellis

1° modena

2° odeon

3° ellis biggrin.png

second shot at odeon last night, another cook, i tried the gorgonzola salami and the pizza was 8/10 for 350baht

the similar one at modena"tunisia" is 9/10 for 280 baht

• Like 1

Must be due for a Where to buy the best Burger thread again soon

Gotta say, Nakitas...again.

The food at Nikita's is disgusting! Please start a new thread for burgers; let's keep this a pizza thread. smile.png

Amen.

Even the Thai food is disgusting. Nakitas became a tourist trap years ago. I stopped going all together years ago.

got a burger at nikita few weeks ago, the burger came without sauceblink.png , ok ketchup was on tablelaugh.png , pizza are average

Report on Odeon - Pizzas are indeed very good, around 300BHT, generous toppings but not greasy and no sloppy puddle of Cheese in the centre a la M&M & Modena.

Friend of mine had pasta at Odeon and reported it as being terrible and disappointing following a fantastic bruschetta. Also complained about slow service which I didn't experience despite the restaurant almost being full last night. That said, different Chefs and different kitchens.

In my opinion I would say Ellis and Odeon are closely tied for best Pizza in Rawai / Nai Harn.

Chalong next stop.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Must be due for a Where to buy the best Burger thread again soon

Gotta say, Nakitas...again.

The food at Nikita's is disgusting! Please start a new thread for burgers; let's keep this a pizza thread. smile.png

nakitas is the lowest food in the whole of Thailand. I tried their pizzas after they had the fallout with rimlay and started the new menu. I have never eaten such dog crap. I had one bite and sent it back. Millions of Italians around the world would take offence to their national dish being bastardised like that.

Now I had a pizza at the Italian joint on the way to Ao Sane beach not long ago and it was magic. I highly recommend it