Word Association

StreetCowboy

insurrect

What word association is that with "incorrect", think "Rebellion" would be the better reply.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

am pretty sure that word association refers to the first word that comes to mind, or perhaps I confuse free associate with word associating

either way, the game brought me over 2,000 posts, to be Platinum, which is an accomplishment that means quite nothing to reality

rebellion?

teenager

(the thinking level of many thai girls I have met)

Edited by Scarpolo

insurrect

What word association is that with "incorrect", think "Rebellion" would be the better reply.

am pretty sure that word association refers to the first word that comes to mind, or perhaps I confuse free associate with word associating

either way, the game brought me over 2,000 posts, to be Platinum, which is an accomplishment that means quite nothing to reality

rebellion?

teenager

Your not complimentous about the intelligence level of soapies you met. Hope they were better with their fingers.

Adults

insurrect

rebellion?

teenager

Your not complimentous about the intelligence level of soapies you met. Hope they were better with their fingers.

Adults

Because I am realistic,

sadly for her, she has been brainwashed by thailand, her mother, and the thousands of men who have used her, and the soon thousands more who will get their turn

its not my fight, and in thailand, they dont know whats right

adults?

in thailand,

pimps,

both male and female, starting with their mothers

insurrect

Insurrect is an English word and it rhymes with incorrect. It is thus perfectly acceptable. SC who began the thread has stated on more than one occasion that there are no rules. Insurrect should stand - as should it's immediate successor 'ion'

Or go and start your own thread (for dummies maybe)

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

insurrect

rebellion?

teenager

Adults

pimps

insurrect

rebellion?

teenager

Adults

pimps

Hmmmm i somewhat agree with what you wrote before. It is however not that simple. The pressure which is being put on those women, because of moulding, manipulation, this not planned cause it is just ingrained in their system and living in an insular society, makes a few options for them.

Prostitute

insurrect

rebellion?

teenager

Adults

pimps

Hmmmm i somewhat agree with what you wrote before. It is however not that simple. The pressure which is being put on those women, because of moulding, manipulation, this not planned cause it is just ingrained in their system and living in an insular society, makes a few options for them.

Prostitute

Thailand