Where Can I Meet Bodybuilders In Bangkok ?

lmenard

Hi,

I come for the first time in Bangkok in may and I love muscle men. I know there is a bar called Tawan in Bangkok and I saw a few pictures of the guys who work in this bar. They don't seem to be very attractive but maybe I saw the wrong pictures. I also read there is a good spot in Lumpini, is it true ? Are there other spots ? I also read some (professional) bodybuilders (ie from national team)offer services. Where is it possible to meet them ? In a gym club like California fitness in Silom ? Is it common to ask them for a meeting in Thailand ?

As it is one of my fantasy, I would like to meet the good guy. Thank you for your comments

I also like athletic boys (like in the attached pictures). In which gogo bars can I find athletic guys ? The only pictures I saw it is slim guys.

post-28872-1145685529_thumb.jpg

Hi Lmenard.. and welcome.!!

First, sorry but we cannot discuss "Boy-Bars" or similar topics on ThaiVisa (see the Forum Rules).

I answer to your questions...

1. Tawan Bar, Gyms and Lumpini Park weight-lifing area are the best places. Ask away for meetings.. Thai's are NOT shy.!!

2. Beauty of each man is subjective. What you like others will find ugly.. sorry! Thailand has a type for everyone.

Chris P.