Home Delivery “take Away” Food In Bkk

listenup

Sometimes it's hard for myself to get out in the evenings as I have work, chatting to guys in the UK and often get a take away. I've researched the web but can only find Indian, ok for me but not the missus.

Anyone have any numbers/websites for restaurants in Bangkok that offer a home delivery service?

We have a little restaurant on our estate that delivers, Thai food of course.

Check your local area.

There is also Pizza Hut 1222

Edited by astral

I'm in Pratunam and haven't seen any, in fact resturnats in this area are poor, the food stalls are OK though.

Thanks for the Pizza Hut number, will give this ago one day. Looking for Thai food delivery mainly, issan even better!

Let's see what the others can come up with!

:o

Food By Phone. Many cuisines to choose from.

Just to add, they do a magazine with all the menus in as well, its free, but not sure where you can pick one up, it'll probably say somewhere on the website.

I reckon the trick to take away food from these restaurants is to always choose stuff that travels well, some foods only taste right when they are served up straight from the kitchen.

I cannot ever get that Pizza Guy to stop and sell me a slice. How do they stay in business I wonder?

Make friends with a motorcycle taxi in your area and send him to get your meals for a reasonable fee.

I use the Skytrain to get home and stop at the Paragon.

A large selection of restaurants, a ton of prepared meals, and the Supermarket is the best I've seen anywhere.

The eye candy always makes the crowds bearable.

Edited by The Skipper

I agree with you Skipper, the Paragon is great for eating out. There is a Italian restaurant, I think it's called V9 - Excellent Beef lasagne, like my mum used to make it :o

If anyone is interested, I tried the foodbyphone web site and was very impressed. BKK Madness, I do agree with you, be careful what you order. I ordered spring rolls, they came soft not crispy however the pork with garlic had time to steam in the plastic container and made it even more soft, which was yummy! The restaurant the food came from is called Honey House - Highly recommend!

We order from Food by Phone all the time -- have been doing for a couple of years. Of course, there is always Pizza Hut/KFC at 1150.

As for Food by Phone, though, we haven't tried all the places but most are good. I frequently order the ribs from Bourbon Street and my tgf likes the Thai food from Silom Village or Cabbages and Condoms.