Amber in Thailand

Bpuumike, thank you for your reply, yes I know where amber is produced, however just curious are there any dealers of amber in Thailand?

The most knowledgeable gem dealer I know, and he is very knowledgeable, is Kh. Lee at Thai Gemstones and have dealt with him for some 10 years.

I don't know if the mod gods permit the rest of this, in which case PM.

They have what sounds like a very unsalubrious location inside the Nana Hotel on BKK Sukhumvit Soi 4 but have been established there for many years.

Enter the Nana Hotel, keep walking directly ahead across the foyer and you will eventually find them on the right.

They seriously know gemstones and will know if genuine amber is available. If you decide to visit then send me a PM as I'm sure my name would get you some sort of discount.

Disclaimer: I have no business relationship with Thai Gemstones, I am merely a satisfied customer of many years and they know their stuff.

Bpuumike, thank you for your reply, yes I know where amber is produced, however just curious are there any dealers of amber in Thailand?

The most knowledgeable gem dealer I know, and he is very knowledgeable, is Kh. Lee at Thai Gemstones and have dealt with him for some 10 years.

They have what sounds like a very unsalubrious location inside the Nana Hotel on BKK Sukhumvit Soi 4 but have been established there for many years.

Enter the Nana Hotel, keep walking directly ahead across the foyer and you will eventually find them on the right.

They seriously know gemstones and will know if genuine amber is available. If you decide to visit then send me a PM as I'm sure my name would get you some sort of discount.

Disclaimer: I have no business relationship with Thai Gemstones, I am merely a satisfied customer of many years and they know their stuff.

Many thanks, Bpuumike, I'll PM you before visiting Thai Gemstones.

Many thanks, Bpuumike, I'll PM you before visiting Thai Gemstones.

Forgot to add: otherwise I can tell you which street to go to in Gdansk