Tropical depression is bringing heavy rain to Thailand

webfact

I had my house flooded for weeks in 2011 , since that , nothing has been done around my area beside all the promises .... yes I admit , government promises are typical . we still wonder , following the news , if we should bring upstairs again everything .... its like having a Damocles sword over the head all the time and its boring .

Boring...sounds rather exciting.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

........."The boats are in position".........cheesy.gif ........'Where have all the billions gone'...........'La,la,la,la,la,la'...........clap2.gif ............

Does any one know the size of the propellers on them? I imagine if they were about 50 foot in diameter and side by side while they spin at 10,000 RPM they might make a difference.

Or are they trying to use those triple priced ones they bought at the last flood.

Is the Lad Phrao Canal the only outlet to the sea in Bangkok?

Hi to all,

The news is interesting but as usual on the forum the coments are... boring.

If you live there and just have negative thinking about Thailand, you can stay in your own country.

I'm not thai, i lived there for a while and in my country there is some problems too about flood, even if it's a "rich" country.

Thailand is not perfect country but i'm bored to read customers always say negative about this country, is your country so perfect ?

Mine is not at all, i prefer to live in Thailand, with good and bad sides of this country and foreigners who think they are better than Thai people make me bored.

I think what many posters are critical of are the idiots in charge of running the country. Unfortunately, many better educated people are not allowed to do that since they do not have the money to gain positions of power in Thailand. Furthermore, there are many others who have the potential to be well educated and could do something positive for the country, but they are denied the right to do so.

Sorry if it offends you, but Thailand is poorly run from the top down, and it doesn't take a genius to see that.

Many geniuses would have known beforehand that Thailand is a tropical country that has had problems with floodings for many century's.

And when moving to a third world country one gets third world goverments and service.

cant be arsed to read the thread because lets face it, you are a predictable lot, but i did admire this gem

Deputy Prime Minister Plodprasop Suraswadi, who also heads the Water and Flood Management Commission (WFMC), reckoned the rainfall during the current period would determine whether the country would face floods or drought.

the man has a firm grasp of the obvious

Hi to all,

If you live there and just have negative thinking about Thailand, you can stay in your own country.

I'm not thai, i lived there for a while and in my country there is some problems too about flood, even if it's a "rich" country.

Thailand is not perfect country but i'm bored to read customers always say negative about this country, is your country so perfect ?

Mine is not at all, i prefer to live in Thailand, with good and bad sides of this country and foreigners who think they are better than Thai people make me bored.

I think what many posters are critical of are the idiots in charge of running the country. Unfortunately, many better educated people are not allowed to do that since they do not have the money to gain positions of power in Thailand. Furthermore, there are many others who have the potential to be well educated and could do something positive for the country, but they are denied the right to do so.

Sorry if it offends you, but Thailand is poorly run from the top down, and it doesn't take a genius to see that.

To seb.

Thailand is the vewy vewy bestest cuntwee in da wurl.

You feel stimulated now? Be happy to know your local tessaban somchai will be there to save you and your belongings should it flood.

Now that will be extremely exciting.

Hi to all,

To seb.

Thailand is the vewy vewy bestest cuntwee in da wurl.

You feel stimulated now? Be happy to know your local tessaban somchai will be there to save you and your belongings should it flood.

Now that will be extremely exciting.

Clearly didn't see the mess in 2011 and how the privileged managed to save their areas..what is it when dickheads like seb say " they think are better than Thais" I have met very few over the decades who think like this,Thais are good and bad just like everyone else, but it's hard not to be abit pissed off when you see your front room under water..through a lack of competence, face saving etc..

This will miss Chiang Mai and north Thailand as it travels through Esan and the central portion. The weather here in Chiang Mai has been sunny and beautiful the past 2 days and same this morning.

We have been lucky here so far Lamphun has had flooding

"Thailand is the vewy vewy bestest cuntwee in da wurl."

14k post and you write that? 'And you're still here? Sure, "out of context, blah, blah, blah". Let's see what the Thailand Government thinks?

Regards.

Edited by teletiger

Hi to all,

I am not Thai either.

Now please explain to me why I should leave Thailand, my wife , our son and all of her family and go to live in the country I was born in?

I remember now. It is because my posts make you bored.

I can offer you anoption should you wish to take it, and that would be if you don't like negative comments then don't read them.

After all ThaiVisa is NOT compulsory and you don't have to read them.

Edited by billd766

As opposed to the not boring "go back to your own country" gem, a pithy observation never before written on ThaiVisa. wink.png

Edited by ovenman

FORUM ADVISOR'S

Would it be time now to setup a flood watch site.

We now that the info provided here is better and more current than what we get from authorities

whistling.gif

From Lam Lukka. Water is about a foot from going over the sides n a few areas. As long as they leave thegates up north closed we are good but you know that will not happen

Grow a brain:

http://flood.gistda.or.th/