Thaivisa mobile traffic skyrockets - 31% of users access via mobile devices

george

Thaivisa mobile traffic skyrockets - 31% of users access via mobile devices

BANGKOK: -- With Smartphones and Tablets now replacing PC’s as the device of choice for many web users, mobile marketing is fast becoming a highly effective way for advertisers to connect with potential new customers.

It has been estimated that half of all mobile user activity now results in the purchase of a product or service. (source: The Neilsen Company)

In recent years there has been a significant increase in the amount of Smartphones and Tablets purchased globally. This has meant that mobile traffic has increased rapidly and will only continue to grow further in the coming years, as users gradually move away from using PC’s and laptops to browse the Internet.

This increase in mobile traffic is something that we certainly have experienced at Thaivisa.

For example, our mobile site (mobile web) now receives more than 2,200,000 page views per month and accounts for almost 40% of all new visitors to Thaivisa.com. (source: Google Analytics).

(You will get our mobile version automatically when you are accessing our forum with a mobile or tablet.)

The web version of Thaivisa receives more than 70,000 unique users per day, in total more than 7,000,000 page views per month. (source: Google Analytics).

Since its launch, the Thaivisa mobile app, which is available on both iOS and Android, has also seen a considerable increase in usage. The app itself now has more than 7,400 unique monthly users and has been viewed more than 970,000 times in the last 30 days. (Source: Google Play, Google Analytics and iTunes/Apple)

This increase of visitors to Thaivisa from mobile devices means that there has never been a better time to reach out to the growing numbers of Thaivisa mobile users.

Mobile advertising with Thaivisa can be hugely beneficial for those businesses targeting a local market in Thailand as increasingly, mobile users are accessing local web content, such as restaurant information, maps, travel reports, weather, classifieds and property listings, as well as information on hotels and vacation destinations using their mobile devices. (source: mobilepathtopurchase.com).

Contact us today for more information on how Thaivisa mobile advertising can benefit your business. Email [email protected] or visit the Thaivisa Marketing website.

Advertisers can also target Thaivisa website (web version), mobile web and mobile apps via DoubleClick AdExchange and Google Adwords.

Thaivisa Marketing team are a premium certified Google Partner for Adwords and AdExchange and we can setup your advertising campaign via Google, or if you prefer, via direct advertising with us.

Direct links:

Thaivisa Mobile App for Android - Download page (free)

Thaivisa Mobile App for iOS - Download page (free)

Thaivisa on Social Media:

Thaivisa Twitter - Approx. 13,000 followers

Thaivisa Facebook Page - Approx. 14,000 subscribers/Likes

Thaivisa on LinkedIn - Approx. 9,000 followers

tvn.png
-- 2013-09-19

My preference is for dedicated time per day at my desk where I can concentrate on the task in hand and my English grammar/spelling has a better chance of a degree of accuracy.

Could be a habit from my school days but I'm not too sure about that. It was rather a long time ago.

God ime a dinasour ,i use my mobile to make phone calls.xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

If it makes you feel better, you are not alone. If I have text and phone services available on my phone, I'm a happy hector...................rolleyes.gif

Ironically, one of my hats is that of system administrator, and I still can't get my head round mobile apps. Crazy!!