And We Are Back!

Jockstar

Well we have just returned to sunny LOS after 11 days in the Uk. The wife had a blast. London was many, many drunken nights. Going to bed at 6 or 8am. Very messy. Scotland. The wife was treated like a princess with the members of my family who have never met her before. Many sights visited. Some Thai food eaten in Glasgow. That i must say was pretty good. So to all of you who gave advice etc. Regarding visas and impresssions that you thought she may have. Thank you. So ye. Itrs good tyo be back. The weather in the UK wasnt too bad. Ther missus got to see snow on the mountains. We ate some nice meals in lovely locations. Totally shattered after our flight via Bahrain. We flew with Gulf. The service was <deleted> to good. So just wanted to say we are back and fill you all in on the wifes impressions. She loved it. Beer and bed time soon. Me thinks. :o

Welcome back mate. :D

I'll be in Bangers for the next couple of days, so if I get some spare time, and you and the missus feel up for it, it'd be good to catch up over an ale.

My missus hasn't seen real snow yet... :o

Unfortunately she didnt try haggis. The plan was for her to try it. My dad bought it but we were out and about on our last day.ie we didnt get back till late. So no. She didnt get the chance. Irn Bru. Yes. Square sausage and tattie scones. Loved them all.

Are you still planning a trip up here soon JS?

I think I speak for all those that have welcomed you back from this neck of the woods that we would dearly love to see you again soon.

Jai Dee is coming up soon....that is gonna be a helluva party, but dont come at the same time or we only have one excuse to go out!!!!

Glad your Missus liked the UK..mine did to... but she prefers the LOS AND SO DO I!!

Really hope to see you soon Mate

Welcome back Swaggie, Tattie Scones ... Gawd , Where to get ?

Swaggie ... From the Aussie song ... Jock, Jock the swaggie scotsman, he's

a wonderful sight to see. You can tell how he's built from the tilt o es kilt ........ :o

Naka

Edited by naka

Are you still planning a trip up here soon JS?

I think I speak for all those that have welcomed you back from this neck of the woods that we would dearly love to see you again soon.

Jai Dee is coming up soon....that is gonna be a helluva party, but dont come at the same time or we only have one excuse to go out!!!!

Glad your Missus liked the UK..mine did to... but she prefers the LOS AND SO DO I!!

Really hope to see you soon Mate

Not sure TP. Probably in the next couple of months. Spoke to JD today as he is in Bangkok and was ken to catch up. But the wife its pretty shatttered. As am i. But thats cool as i'll see him in Pattaya on Saturday as we have a game down there this week. But i'll give you a shout when we are back up that way in CM.