Lucky to have ThaiVisa ?

cornishcarlos

I agree,TV is very entertaining.Only thing that really bothers me is the cencorship.

I not sure, but I assume most persons in charge are americans.Really low threshold for anything us critical/negative. You should put your founding fathers ideas to work here!!

• Like 1

I agree,TV is very entertaining.Only thing that really bothers me is the cencorship.

I not sure, but I assume most persons in charge are americans.Really low threshold for anything us critical/negative. You should put your founding fathers ideas to work here!!

General forum is just a massive bitch fight, but it can be entertaining.

well sure the americans run and own it but censorship and the internet goes back long b4 thaivisa and is essential (AOL comes to mind). 90% of the posters and users of thaivisa are lymies or some sort (this includes aussies). they represent the vast majority of the farang population. As for quick answers to queries yes there generally are and normally helpful. My own personal experience with asking questions when i 1st came on here was lousy though. it was 'if you dont qualify for a visa type then go home" type responses. it was very useless in those days 2004 or so. it changed a lot over the years for the better

Edited by Nana Cowboy

Suddenly everyone is owning up to being a muppet !!!! You lot make me wonder whether I made a mistake writing this post......smile.png

Who you calling a Muppet white boy?

Who you calling white boy ? I'm African Cornish....whistling.gif

Sorry ... I got my Jeans crossed ... I thought you were Danish.

• Like 1