Lucky to have ThaiVisa ?

cornishcarlos

I could be more thankful to the advice and learnings that I have gotten from this site. It helped immensely with getting past an initial visa application rejection to get my wife here to Australia and the best ways to move forward. Many good people that take some time out to help others. Thanks to all.

• Like 2

Thaivisa members annual party

muppets_01.jpg

Bleth...sadly I'm outta likes...anyway...clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anyone with time to spare... Can you name them all for us?laugh.png , seriously?....

Jingthing is the pink one in the middle(no offense JT)

Shame you carn't tag them like a facebook pic.

CCC

Edited by Chittychangchang

Being an American, the idea of censorship disgusts me and that is an area of TV that often bugs me - post removed for some BLAH BLAH nonsense reason.

Otherwise, I agree. Like many of the Vietnam / Thai Veteran Expat forums or Udon Map or the local VFW - all very valuable resourses.

ThaiVisa provides an excellent service by keep us up to date and it also gives me with a great laugh every day when I read some of the amazing posts placed by some people who appear to have very devious and witty sense of humour. Long may it continue!

A great forum, amusing, informative................frustrating sometimes and thank you also for the censorship. If it was full of stupid (more stupid) crass and insulting comment, I for one would walk, so again thank you Guys (and Gals?) for a really good job. Enough folks, have to go, there is this little Thai 18 year old female tugging on the zimmer frame to go down the bar again, but have to speak nicely to the Wife first!giggle.gif

Thaivisa members annual party

muppets_01.jpg

Bleth...sadly I'm outta likes...anyway...clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Anyone with time to spare... Can you name them all for us?laugh.png , seriously?....

Jingthing is the pink one in the middle(no offense JT)

Shame you carn't tag them like a facebook pic.

CCC

There are some great avatar's in there.