Sick family stories in Thailand

IrishIvan

A kik is more a girl on the side, particularly from the guy's intention.

A kik is somewhere between a friend and a steady girlfriend.

As a Thai would explain it, basically it is only the good part of having a girlfriend.

You meet a few times a week, go out for dinner, drinks, movie perhaps, (good part) and then off to a bed (the best part), after which

you bid your 'see you soon' until the next time.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a Thai would explain it, basically it is only the good part of having a girlfriend.

You meet a few times a week, go out for dinner, drinks, movie perhaps, (good part) and then off to a bed (the best part), after which

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom.

• Like 1

Ivan, do you realise that when you start claiming and the people insured get to about 60 years old the premiums will keep going up? Along with banks, insurance companies are the biggest cheats in the country.

Actually it's just common knowledge, no pearls of wisdom.

So, what do you have, kik or mia noi?

Not sure. I have only been in Thailand a few months and I need a bit more feedback from the experts before I call it

I solved this issue with money hungry hoes a long time ago. It's simple. I always tell them: listen i am not your dad therefore I am not responsible for your well being nor in financial terms neither in any other ways. To be honest I don't see it the way you do that it's a must for the man to give money to the woman. I think you are going to pay me or nobody is going to pay anybody. If you think otherwise then go ahead and find a sucker who is going to believe you and your immature games. There are plenty of them out there but I am not one of them so act accordingly.

I mean b....please, what the hell posessed your mind when you came up with this idea that you will have access to my money just because we had some fun? I gave you, you gave me. That's it.

Yes I know many disagree but this is how I do it. Usually what happens is that the girl doesn't even let me pay.

Not sure. I have only been in Thailand a few months and I need a bit more feedback from the experts before I call it

Well we will need some help.

Firstly, is your bit on the side male or female?

• Like 1

Well we will need some help.

Firstly, is your bit on the side male or female?

Does it matter?

Fan, Mia Noi, Kik

oh the one major factors in the difference between a Mia Noi and a KIK.

To have a Mia Noi (minor or second wife) you need to have a first Wife. You can't have a 2nd Wife, if you don't have a first one. Mia Nois take a lot more commitment, some even more than the first marriage. Mia Nois can be and are 'High Maintenance', where Kiks are less so.

Single men have Kiks because they can't have Mia Nois and they don't want a fan

married men can have kiks too

with me?

Shall I complicate this just a little bit more, simply because I think Ivan is having far too much fun. A klk in a teenagers view is someone a little more than a friend, but not quite graduated into any thing more than that.

IrishIvan is a teenager? Is he even allowed on this forum?

Irish - this really is way over their head, but good fishing so far. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Wonder why the friend didnt mention the 30 baht scheme and free medical treatment for Thais.

Yes the 30 baht scheme is only for Thais that have jobs. As my Mia Nois family is all unemployed I have to pay the top rate. Also the nature of their illnesses warrants high health cover. Cancer, heart transplants, replaced kidneys. You get my drift. Its never a simple flu in Isaarn

You have it 100% wrong

30 bht scheme is for low income, children and the unemployed.

Anyone working for a registered company is provided with health insurance under a different private scheme paid for by their employer, costs about 400bht a month.

Cancer, heart transplants, replacement kidneys, is high end medical care not usually provided for normal people in third world countries (or the USA), unless they are very rich.

Where do you get your "facts?" Employer provided health insurance, privately purchased, Medicare, Medicaid etc. in the US all cover those major issues you mentioned. Medicaid is for the very poor.

Yes, in third world countries such as Thailand you might not get it, or in third world countries such as the UK you might die waiting for it.

• Like 1

And at the same time throw lead sinker at a soi dog

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

No I use a shanghai. Throwing a lead sinker at a dog is a complete waste of time. You really need to have some power behind it. The rubber that is used on spear guns is perfect to compliment a shanghai. Its so powerful it goes through a full can of Singha. The noise it makes when it cracks a soi dog is amazing

Hi Ivan,

I'm a bit confused ...if you think she is making up the medical emergencies to get money from you, than how exactly will this insurance help you? I mean, now you are paying quite a lot for this, and maybe nobody in her family will really use it, plus she still needs/wants to get money from you.

So doesn't that mean she will just come up with new stories of a different nature?

Hi Ivan,

I'm a bit confused ...if you think she is making up the medical emergencies to get money from you, than how exactly will this insurance help you? I mean, now you are paying quite a lot for this, and maybe nobody in her family will really use it, plus she still needs/wants to get money from you.

So doesn't that mean she will just come up with new stories of a different nature?

I would like to know how much farang woman are paying for the up keep of there thai family in said country.

Its always about us boys ,but we never hear something from the farang women married to thai men,as visa rules for said woman are less strickt and such......

So please enlighten us idiots?what has that hansum beach with a six pack bring to the table?will he get al the assets when you leave this earth ,life insurance ,can you own land and such atc...

Al of you seem to have their so called sh@t in order but its like a big secret when hard questions are asked ,so the topic gets closed..........

Edited by Kudel