Cherolevt - No, that's not a typo.

Shipwreck

So I was driving to Tesco today and I saw a Chevrolet Zafira with 'Cherolevt' on the back instead of Chevrolet.

This is the second time I've seen this, the other one was on an Aveo.

Is this intentional? If not, that's a pretty serious factory error.

I found nothing on Google - anyone else seen this before?

post-110787-0-22673900-1379759172_thumb.

I have seen similar in patts before but I put it down to a respray because of a repair and the painter replacing the badge in the wrong order of letters. It could be the same cheVelot lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have seen similar in patts before but I put it down to a respray because of a repair and the painter replacing the badge in the wrong order of letters. It could be the same cheVelot lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That's got to be it, I never thought of that angle. Thanks!

Well, maybe just don't drink when you're going to drive then? Otherwise a worse ripple effect may happen and how would that effect your social conscience?

Even if I asked the Baht Bus driver really nicely, I doubt if he'd let me drive....particularly as I'd been drinking. coffee1.gifw00t.gif

Social conscience totally intact - assumptions can be a bit of a cock-up sometimes can't they?

Edited by Gsxrnz

Harrry is that your Zafira? I used to insist that no dealership put their adverts on my car of where I bought it, if I chose to i'd give a recommendation and boy did they try to fight that.. I get paid for people to advert on my vehicles and I also don't wear clothes that advertises either unless it's compensated for.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.